SSBB Challenge!!

gamerboy

gamerboy23
Feb 27, 2011
pensacola florida
Wii Online Code
1330-0299-5162-8082
I Challenge Anyone And Everyone Into A Game Of Brawl ....If You Dare To Beat Me Lol Post Yours Codes Here If Youre Ready To Meet Your Match!

my ssbb fc is 2923-9042-1030 - swagg

Last edited:
I am up to a challenge. I've only recently learned how to play, you see. When people talk about this game they keep mentioning buttons with letters on them. Seeing that that must be the key to win, I drew the letter Q on the side handle of my paddle and continuously press it during game play. I have not lost one match ever since. So long as I'm the tall one with the big nose.

Another thing, I will only play if that character is the color black and blue. So at the start of the match if you could please hit me with a Pikachu bolt, or perhaps a Samus pew-pew, I can pause the game at that instant, save the screen onto my laptop, and apply it to my big-nosed tall man. We will play from there.

I know I'm sort of bumping a week old thread but its not to bad since its still on first page.

I see a lot of threads basically becoming the "Friend Code" Thread thats sticky'd, I'm new to the forums so I don't know if this forums as always been like this but what ever...

I'll face anyone..I just hope we don't live to far away so we would lag like crazy. But if anyone wants to brawl me, I'm decent at the game imo lol. Pm me telling me that you added me and give me your friend code, so I can see it and add you faster.
1462-5088-4364

I am up to a challenge. I've only recently learned how to play, you see. When people talk about this game they keep mentioning buttons with letters on them. Seeing that that must be the key to win, I drew the letter Q on the side handle of my paddle and continuously press it during game play. I have not lost one match ever since. So long as I'm the tall one with the big nose.

Another thing, I will only play if that character is the color black and blue. So at the start of the match if you could please hit me with a Pikachu bolt, or perhaps a Samus pew-pew, I can pause the game at that instant, save the screen onto my laptop, and apply it to my big-nosed tall man. We will play from there.

sir..no one asked about your history of why your so bad at this game :/

I'm new here... So don't make fun of me. Haha, I play online all the time with random people and they all suck. I've never played "with Friends," but here's my friend code - 0561.1863.6346 My name is Sharu :D

Back