SSBB Control Sets on Wii-mote?

i wonder if the classic controller will feel the same as the gamecube controller, or once i get used to the wii-mote will i still be able to play with the classic?

I Think It Gonna Be Played On The VCC... If So, R/L=Shield, A=Standard Attack, B= Special Attack, X= Jump, Y= Grab, Bottom Analog Stick= Quick Smash.

X & Y Could Possibly Be Switched... You Decide...

dont they have a z button for grab? and maybe y could be used as to make a coin appear and do a special but with a cool down?

i read somewhere that theyre not using the wiimote for SSB because it would be too confusing. theyre using the retro remote of the gamecube controller or something like that

shock101 said:
i read somewhere that theyre not using the wiimote for SSB because it would be too confusing. theyre using the retro remote of the gamecube controller or something like that
Welcome to the forums but this has already been said.

pit18 said:
I really don't see a future of ssbb with the wiimote. Nintendo might put out a control set on the mote for the game, and also put out a gc control set. The thing is that everyone will be so used to the gamecube controller that it might be to hard to switch over to the motes control set.

Possible? Only to those who arent accustomed to console versitility (i.e. owning multiple consoles). Wont be much of a problem here. I own 4 controllers for GC already. The best thing I could have heard from Nintendo is that their new console isn't going to make all my gamecube merchandise useless. <3 That means Nintendo isnt "FORCING" us to go out and buy brand new controllers to boost sales. Love how Nintendo is for the people. :thumbsup:

SolidSnake: NEVER been to an actual tourney as I live in Australia. Have been to uni mini tourneys but usually never get much time to fully finish my turn in the tourney. Am trying to organise one at a friends house this wk but his parents seem to come in at inappropriate times. Grr!

By the way am still learning advanced moves. Still learning SHFFLing, countering, teching, and eliminating small lags from certain moves. Am already good at wavedashes.

Not sure if this is the rite forum for talking about GC SSBM advanced moves... Thought id throw my experiences in the game here.

Character's im good with SSBM are Samus + Link. Maybe Marth?
Yeah it sure has been a while ago since I last posted here. NEWSFLASH: I'm no longer good with Samus or Link - Marth has replaced that! I sure can SHFFL, WD and teching... all made easy within 2 months of solid playing. Uni friendlies sure have helped me heaps.

But yeah this thread definitely needs to die... way too old.

Back