ssbb cover

That is the biggest piece of crap i have ever seen in my life..

Firen said:
That's not even the right "Wii-Sign" on the Top, is it? :S

Your right, it's not. But that does'nt mean it's fake, but i reckon it is. I don't think they will of done the final design yet, when does this come out anyway?

Celestial said:
It's a "User Picture" thingy, so I'm guessing it was made by someone? It's not the real thing..
nein, if you click on the user images it goes to a screen w/ all the user images and... lemmee look through them t o see if thats 1 of them. nope, its not a user image.

Solard said:
nein, if you click on the user images it goes to a screen w/ all the user images and... lemmee look through them t o see if thats 1 of them. nope, its not a user image.

It is in the user images section? Isn't it the one in the top right?

spiderman3spider_2.jpg

Just for future reference, you can right click the picture>properties go to the address, highlight, copy (Ctrl + C) and paste (Ctrl + V) and do image tags (
).

But ye, I think it's fake. I also think that the real one will be better.

Last edited:
I think they'll have more characters on the box than that. And since half of them havn't been confirmed yet [Sonic etc] we won't know the box art till like October/November

Wii_Smurf said:
I think they'll have more characters on the box than that. And since half of them havn't been confirmed yet [Sonic etc] we won't know the box art till like October/November

boink.gif

I don't think is the real deal, looks cheap.

lee.jarratt said:
That is the biggest piece of crap i have ever seen in my life..
I thought a mirror was that...

Back