SSBB cover

cyanrussel all the new threads you have been saying close this thread

example
that prediction thread that andrewguy made you treated andrewguy like crap and you said it should be closed

im not trying to be mean but just be nicer please :thumbsup:
you might even get banned so please stop :thumbsup:

Last edited:
@Sovieto- Except for the controller selections. One can also use the Classic controller or the Gamecube controller, but that wasnt added.

the first one actually has the wifi logo. infact...im convinced that the first one is actually the real box art...it cant get any realer then that

Tails McCloud~ said:
@Sovieto- Except for the controller selections. One can also use the Classic controller or the Gamecube controller, but that wasnt added.
@-mk

The first one believable? The backround is never going to be that...blue. And Mario is too big compared to the rest. He isn't the main character or nuthin.

Wreked said:
This is the best maybe fake box art ever!

boxart.jpg

This one is on eStarland.com

Now that... is good.

zapasant93 said:
dude, c'mon, just because u have a lot more wiichat experience doesnt mean you can treat any thread you want like ****, obiously people enjoy this thread, because its become quite popular in little time, just chill dude, i respect the fact that ur a wiichat expert but c'mon
:sick: I guess i could/nothing wrong with showing a little respect...:scared:

bw! said:
cyran russal all the new threads you have been saying close this thread

example
that prediction thread that andrewguy made you treated andrewguy like crap and you said it should be closed

im not trying to be mean but just be nicer please :thumbsup:
you might even get banned so please stop :thumbsup:
Funny how you spelled my UserName wrong....but you managed to spell everything else right on your quote....(But im gonna leave it there, ive been banned many times before....so its nothing new to me!!) "Besides, Andrewguy was on a thread-spree if you havent noticed..."

okay so lets just be friends cyanrussel :yesnod:

and jt i like the box cover you posted better than the other box covers

CyanRussel said:
Funny how you spelled my UserName wrong....but you managed to spell everything else right on your quote
It's hilarious

Last edited:
man yall must all hate me :(

and all im doing is trying to be nice :nonod:

im going to a diferent thread everyone hates me here

and i wish that black box cover is the real one

bw! said:
man yall must all hate me :(

and all im doing is trying to be nice :nonod:

im going to a diferent thread everyone hates me here

and i wish that black box cover is the real one
Only cyan hates you. Don't worry about it.

Back