SSBB: Daily Update - This world...

I Luv Link! He is my fav. character!!!!!

Attachments

• th_ssbblinktransform.gif
    th_ssbblinktransform.gif
    154.5 KB · Views: 424
  • images44.jpg
    images44.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 399
  • link ssbb.jpg
    link ssbb.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 193
The new story line is TOTALLY better than old 1, I mean.... nobody really liked that one.... all u do is fight same people over and over agen, yea sure... u get to fight Giga Bowser and Crazy hand at Medium and up.... but that was still really easy

I just have a question, that I looked in ign and ssbb website, but there's no info about it...sorry 4 my ignorance too, but I saw in a trailer Solid Snake as an invited, will be 4 real or just was a joke???

i like the master hands they were the things i looked forward too but i'm glad that this game gives u more of a story time so that way single player doesn't...ummm whats the word ah yes suck.
but still masterhand and crazy hand r awesome

Look at their hands. Mario and Kirby holding hands.

Yes your worst fears have happened to be true, fellow players. We have gay video game heroes now.

hello every one my name is adrian anez i work for sega.usa and i have a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig news for you guys the new sega console is coming on 10/24/2008 the name is secret for now but i will update that :) and i have to tell you everyone that is going to kill sony bigtime!!!!!!!

Back