Ssbb Delayed!

WiiGod

WiiChat Member
Nov 30, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
3258-9028-1778-7785
Super Smash Brother's Brawl has been confirmed to of been delayed in Nintendo Official Magazine: UK, this means that it must be official and i can think of a few reasons why...
-Online Difficulties/Improvements
-The Different Controller development as Nintendo have stated it will not use the Wii-mote

I myself am not happy, and hope it isn't true. This is a shock to me as i was expecting in Late March

I'm most likely just shocked because I was expecting it in june, as a few resources that are usually trustful pointed towards March 30th. I just want it to come out but I accept the fact that the longer we wait the better it will be :)

Last edited:
It wasent coming out in march. All game sites have that and it isnt true. But, delayed could have be in november or so, which it is rumored to come out around. I have heard in the summer, or end of 07 or begging of 08

Yeah, the few things that I heard pointed at March 30th, it's just suprising that that is not true.

I hope it comes out soon like around the summer. To wait until the end of the year or 08 is a long time!!!!

The earliest it will come out in like July...

I'm not sure how Nintendo is planning this. It seems that SMG and Metroid Prime are going to be '08 games. So much for 'early '07' -.-

Homesrfan said:
The earliest it will come out in like July...

I'm not sure how Nintendo is planning this. It seems that SMG and Metroid Prime are going to be '08 games. So much for 'early '07' -.-

yeah, i want Mario strikers chagred and SSBB, and neither have any release date. But..... when madden 2008 comes out in the summer, if it has online play and online play is out, that should hold me until SSBB

I'd say July, online dev kits are out, the game should be at least nearly finished being made... so I'd say July, but I'm a very optimistic person, I'm just hoping for July! If it is later, it'll probably be to see how people like the online gaming on other games, so they know how to make theirs better. Not sure! Can't wait!

Wiitime said:
yeah, i want Mario strikers chagred and SSBB, and neither have any release date. But..... when madden 2008 comes out in the summer, if it has online play and online play is out, that should hold me until SSBB
Madden '08 online has totally slipped my mind. We can only hope right. :p

Me = Not Surprised

But delays are usually for the better, maybe they can up the graphics and make sure nothing can be exploited online.

En4Neo said:
Me = Not Surprised

But delays are usually for the better, maybe they can up the graphics and make sure nothing can be exploited online.
Lets hope so. I hate cheaters in games. Hopefully they can fix a system so that stops people from disconnecting, or you get a win if someone disconnects.

Homesrfan said:
Madden '08 online has totally slipped my mind. We can only hope right. :p

yeah, EA should, i imagine they would since they know the wii will have online play and everyone wants online play. I think it will. Lets hope!

But also, when the games are delays, you can think its a positive like, the game is done, its set but they want to make sure the Online play is excellent/perfect......

Also, I have heard developers have just gotten the online dev kits not long ago, which is good. We should start to see more online games from this point on.

Homesrfan said:
Lets hope so. I hate cheaters in games. Hopefully they can fix a system so that stops people from disconnecting, or you get a win if someone disconnects.
If there is a disconnect=win situation, people will play their friends and disconnect.
But there should be some other way of discouraging this.

I am just pissed it doesn't use the Wiimote

Back