Ssbb Delayed!

I myself am not happy, and hope it isn't true. This is a shock to me as i was expecting in Late March

I'm most likely just shocked because I was expecting it in june, as a few resources that are usually trustful pointed towards March 30th. I just want it to come out but I accept the fact that the longer we wait the better it will be
Why not spend some time with your friends pwning each other at Melee?

Oh about the online issues such as 'cheating' tactics, I come across them all the time in Mario Kart DS. I, myself am a snaker but not particularily a good one and if I'm competing against a good snaker I give it all my best and do not disconnect. The ones that do are the noobs or people who just rely on items to win. So therefore, Mario Kart DS is broken in the fact that you can Blue Shell Dodge and Snake to hold your position in 1st/2nd place consistently.

If you guys reckon that SSBB will have a 'broken' tactic then that will undo the online gaming community and people will revert back to SSBM as it has lots of 'cheap' moves and potential found in each character but no broken moves. This is due to the fact that the SSBM physics engine is designed so that anybody can break out of combos and retaliate at any possible moment dictated by the engine. I hope that will be refined in SSBB so that it becomes even more flexible to retaliate when you're being hit.

Last edited:
yes I am happy it is taking longer.. Better late and perfect then rushed and here..

I hope the same as stated above.. The game was perfect for playing because there was no way to juggle your opponent to death and have no fun playing like in Marvel vs. capcom.. remember that crap.. Pissed me off so much I was there having fun and the other guy came out of nowhere and I didnt have a chance.. he found a way to juggle me so I couldnt even throw a punch... GL developers and make it a GOOD GAME! =)

I hope it comes out in November so they had time to make the game as good as they could, there are plenty of good games coming out in the spring and summer and not enough coming out in the fall so thats another reason Mario and Super Smash was pushed back to the end of the year.

yea this game was about a quarter of the reasons i bought wii cant say i didnt expect it to be deleyed but it still comes as a dissapointment. And if we dont use the wii mote will we have to buy classic or somthing?

arg srry for double post i mistakly pressed the button twice thought it didnt get sent srry once again

I personally dont care, i want them to take there time to get the game super polished ( as nintendo always do) anyway there is other games to look forward to before then.

nintendo is really dropping the ball. I can understand that it takes a little bit longer to finalize a game and make sure its set for release.

still all these games by nintendo (Super Mario Galaxy, SSBB, Metroid Prime Corruption, Disaster: day of crisis, and project H.A.M.M.E.R. ) that were announced before Wii even came out are now not gonna come out till late 2007 and it doesn't make sense.

not bothered one single bit. Would rather them take a couple more months and incoprate a good, stable online play.

Phodon said:
Yeah, but think about it, wouldn't it be a little awkward playing?

No...not at all if you really think about it, it could really easily work.

the people working at nintendo are geniouses, they wouldnt delay something just for the hell of it, its for a good reason.

Well lucky for all you people u will get it sometime this year (hopefully)
but for me i live in Tasmania (if u dont know where it is look at a world map look at Australia and that lil island under Aussie is Tassie) we are like the forgotten state we get everything last it blows :p so for me and other Tasmanians we were already waiting on a delay :p

Wiitime said:
It wasent coming out in march. All game sites have that and it isnt true. But, delayed could have be in november or so, which it is rumored to come out around. I have heard in the summer, or end of 07 or begging of 08

You don't know anything. You can't just state that it will not come out in march.

We have to wait and see.

Good comments, and I guess the longer we wait the better it will be? but when it comes to July/August we can start getting angry if we dont have some real good information :)

Back