SSBB Design Contest 3: Mini-Stages

Tetris arena

ok sorry i dont have a picture right now. but i will upload a picture as soon as i can ^.^

but my idea is tetris style ^.^ your in a tetris game basically. once the blocks start falling you can hit them with the A button to make them turn or hit them with the B button to make them move depending on how hard you hit them and which direction you hit them. Try to get as many rows filled as possible before 3 minutes ends. Can be played alone and with friends. with multiplayer you can fight them and KO them to give you more time. or you can box them up in the blocks. And the more rows you fill the faster the blocks fall. if your trapped in between blocks and a block falls on top of you you will die and the block will fill the space.

well..thats about all i can think for right now "/ hope its good ^.^

gymkidjim said:
ok sorry i dont have a picture right now. but i will upload a picture as soon as i can ^.^

but my idea is tetris style ^.^ your in a tetris game basically. once the blocks start falling you can hit them with the A button to make them turn or hit them with the B button to make them move depending on how hard you hit them and which direction you hit them. Try to get as many rows filled as possible before 3 minutes ends. Can be played alone and with friends. with multiplayer you can fight them and KO them to give you more time. or you can box them up in the blocks. And the more rows you fill the faster the blocks fall. if your trapped in between blocks and a block falls on top of you you will die and the block will fill the space.

Not bad.. can't wait to see the picture.

im still trying to figure out how to post my pic,(how the heck do you find the URL?), but my idea is Triforce Hunt

You/(1-4) ppl get transported to 3 random Legend of Zelda areas (u go to another after u beat the first), such as: Death Mountain, Lake Hylia, Clocktown, Kakariko, etc. And you must obtain a piece of the triforce, but to do that you must defeat a local character/monster, for example: Death Mountain: Goron, Lake Hylia: Zora, Woofall: Deku. After you defeat them then you obtain that piece of triforce, then you're transported to another area, then another, but if you are defeated by one of the characters, you lose. Also, in multiplayer, the person who defeats the creature isn't the one who gets the triforce, after the creature is defeated anyone can go and grab the triforce.

Last edited:
bobcharabini said:
im still trying to figure out how to post my pic,(how the heck do you find the URL?), but my idea is Triforce Hunt

You/(1-4) ppl get transported to 3 random Legend of Zelda areas (u go to another after u beat the first), such as: Death Mountain, Lake Hylia, Clocktown, Kakariko, etc. And you must obtain a piece of the triforce, but to do that you must defeat a local character/monster, for example: Death Mountain: Goron, Lake Hylia: Zora, Woofall: Deku. After you defeat them then you obtain that piece of triforce, then you're transported to another area, then another, but if you are defeated by one of the characters, you lose. Also, in multiplayer, the person who defeats the creature isn't the one who gets the triforce, after the creature is defeated anyone can go and grab the triforce.

Click The
insertimage.gif
Button And Put Te URL Betwwen The
Tags.

I'm a little disappointed that there is only one official submission for this contest! I will be working on mine when I get a chance, but everyone knows that my entries don't really count for the top prize. We had a good turnout at the last contest.. why aren't any of the past contestants participating here too? If there is are less that three entries by Wednesday, I will consider extending the deadline.. If this competition doesn't pick up at all.. I'm sad to say I will have just have to end it prematurely.

Last edited:
don't worry naisatoh ^_^ I'll be working on mine when I get home from work @_@ I have a pretty cool idea, and I tend to turn up at the last minute. So, patience my friend. ^_^

*EDIT* i got the picture now. i guess its ok.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n77/gaarathesand/tetris.jpg

btw if any of you want to look at my art on DA go to http://www.jyb-art.deviantart.com

gymkidjim said:

It kind of just looks like.. regular Tetris?

im not good at editing ^.^" so..yeah i know it looks exactly like tetris..but..thats all i could really do to show how it would work -_-

Back