ssbb FC vault (see 1st post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiilike

Banned
Aug 21, 2007
READ BEFORE POSTING:
In this first post, you will find all the information to have a quick brawl match with someone on wiichat. instead of having to look all over this thread to find people willing to brawl, all you have to do is look at this first post. just post your name, favorite characters (max. 3) and your FC for brawl. If you do not yet own the game, you can fill out your name and characters on the list and then ask me to update your FC profile with whatever you are missing. give yourself a rating of 1-5 (five being the highest) and be honest. that way, if someone isn't that great and still is learning, they can fight with their own skill level. I will try to keep this very organized and well structured. hope to see some of you guys online!

still unsure?

skill levels:

1 - Newcomer (have trouble beating a lvl. 1-3 com)
2 - Below Average (can defeat up to a lvl. 5 com)
3 - Average (sometimes win against a lvl. 9 com)
4 - Above Average (can defeat up to 3 lvl. 9 coms)
5 - Pro (can defeat 3 lvl. 9 coms with 9 handicap while you have 1-3)
(thanks flynnn!)

name: favorite characters / FC (friend code) / skill level

nookslave: sheik, olimar, link / unconfirmed / skill= 4
flynnn: sonic, fox, luigi / unconfirmed / skill= 4

Last edited by a moderator:
Nookslave / Sheik, Olimar, Link / FC: None yet / Can beat 3 lvl 9's on a team, so probably a 4

FLYNNN / Mains - Sonic, Fox, Luigi ^^^ / Friend Code - Over There <<<< I don't know it but it's over there / Skill Level : 4 [I'm not like a pro 5, yet I'm not an average 3]

I think your skill system should be explained a little more, I see it as...
1 - Newcomer
2 - Below Average
3 - Average
4 - Above Average
5 - Pro

dkw0101/ snake, link, Pokemon Trainer/ FC is over there <-----/ I do not own the game as of yet, but judging from my skills on melee, a 2 or 3.

balrogs.pa said:
I'm a 0, because i haven't bought brawl yet, and if this is for melee, wrong section!
Why are you so, what's the word, so annoying... We all know Brawl is not out... And 99% have not played it, however the question asks you name/FC [However Brawl will have a different one I believe] and skill level. Yes, Brawl is a new game but it plays VERY similar to Melee, most people's skills levels will stick, so basically my point is... Why not just answer the question like everyone else?

This thread will probably be closed, since there is already a stickied FC thread.

However, in case this thread isn't closed, I would recommend you make a category for player location. Divide North America according to time zone (Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern), then further by state. If members come from other countries, make sure to note the city as well as the country.

As for the skill category, while 5 categories is certainly a good distribution, it might spread the members out too thin. I would simply divide members by Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. There are a lot of players who would probably put themselves in category 5 (just to be a category 5) when they really belong to a lower category. However, that doesn't change the fact that they're good players. Simple, broad categories will keep this thread from getting too complicated.

Edit: I don't see the point in listing characters. The point of this thread is to make friends.. it shouldn't matter which characters different members use. It's not like they're committed to those three once they've been listed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back