ssbb final smashes(predictions?)

Wario2ooo, That's exactly what I was thinking for captain falcon's final smash. It could be like in that racing mini game in ssbm where the exclamation mark would warn u when to jump to dodge the vehicles but in SSBB he could use his final smash and just swarm the ground with raceing vehicles.

that's the only thin i can think of too, but i doubt that'll be it

seriously out of the known ones now....who would of guess bowser would transform into gigabowser, i think captain falcon is one of many characters where it's going to be impossible to predict is fsa

lucas said:
Wario2ooo, That's exactly what I was thinking for captain falcon's final smash. It could be like in that racing mini game in ssbm where the exclamation mark would warn u when to jump to dodge the vehicles but in SSBB he could use his final smash and just swarm the ground with raceing vehicles.
dont steal my idea

@mushroom-- i thought of that giga bowser transformation

thanks.....now that donkey kong's been ensured as a charcter though what do u think his final smash will be? I'm guessing that he'll pull out his bongo drums and hurt every1, but I can't really think of how it would do any damage. any suggestions?

i was thinking something with his cocunut gun

but i want diddy kong(if he's in) to use his peanut pistols as his b move

so it would kind of inbalance things......

I know....diddy kong should have been made a playable character a long time ago. I really think they'll add him this time though because so far DK is the only character from the donkey kong games.

Back