ssbb final smashes(predictions?)

Yeah, but that'll be a lot like bowser turning into giga bowser.....Imagine that: giga bowser vs. Ganon.

lucas said:
Yeah, but that'll be a lot like bowser turning into giga bowser.....Imagine that: giga bowser vs. Ganon.

but isnt there only one final smash thing per round?

mushroomedmario said:
cause he can't do it himself, and shooting thousands of arrows is a physical impossibility

(if i'm wrong, then sorry haven't played the game for a while, like i was 6 back then_
hey dude it's a phisical impossiblety to have a firestorm created bymario and pit's a angel/god i think and that would be a cool final smash :p :p :p

maybe but that would be stupid they should put like only 2-3 in each round that would be cool.and also they should have special fight like melee and put unlimted final smash for one

Hmm im thinking kirby just burns you in a pot unless he has absorebed someones power then if he has then he just uses there finall smash DK would prabably just pound the ground realy hard and cause a massive earthquake Snake will use a realy destructive weapon.

Wario2000 no one stole your ideas realy of warios FSA becuase most everyone thought that after they saw the first trailer where warrior does fart and causes a atomic mushroom cloud. You just pointed out the Obvious

in the video on the smash bros website, it looks as if some of them are doing final smashes, fox's looks like a mega laser/missile shot from himself, no arwings and the rest we already know or dont really look final smash like

well the only thing im looking forward to in ssbb is to know whats pit's final smash is i think hell fly up to the top of the screen were you cant see him and make a storm of arrows

morgan said:
in the video on the smash bros website, it looks as if some of them are doing final smashes, fox's looks like a mega laser/missile shot from himself, no arwings and the rest we already know or dont really look final smash like
That was actually Fox using the cracker launcher....not his final smash.

how about for samus, he gets his thoring chain, and he makes it go straight through infront of him, and then when he brings it back it drags two people towards you to hit.

Back