ssbb final smashes(predictions?)

oh yeah and if young link is in it he draws...the four sword! and for a limited time four links attack everyone

Maybe Donkey Kong takes out his coconut shooter and blasts the crap out of everyone. And Metaknight could take off and fly around the screen, slashing everyone he comes into contact with with a one-hit-kill (like a Pokemon-esque move in SSB). Fox could summon his crew to come blast everyone away. Snake could...hmm...I can't really think of anything if he won't have guns, but he does have a rocket launcher, so maybe he does 3 rapid fire rocket shots on someone. I can't think of these easily, but those are my ideas.

umm what about for gannondorf he would turn in to tp gannon (the big boar)
and charge everybody the warp back and charge again the revert back to gannondorf
and snake would go into a metal gear

i would say that

but bowser turns into giga, which would make them too much alike, allthough it does seem like the mos obvious choice

giga bowser is way better than bowser his b up move can freeze people his a punch is dark energy and cause he is bigger his b down is much stronger

no i mean that would make bowser and ganondorf too much alike(both transform into a bigger nastier foe)

Well no because all of them have a downfall apparently...if you couldnt fall off, that takes away part of the downside of final smashes

ok id esay:

IF sonic: goes super sonic, or dark spine sonic.

MetaKnight: calls Halberd to whoop some serious ass.

Pit: he put on all 3 of his Holy armor things from the first game

snake: i duunno invite master chief to a tea party?

wario: forces everyone to do rapid amount of micro minigames

yoshi: call in yoshi herd

DK: pulls out a cocunut gun, the drumb abilty from DK 64

fox: gets in an arwing

cpt falcon: runs over someone

IF mewtwo: uses phscho attakc

Back