SSBB for DS??

Harrison10

King of SSBB
Dec 19, 2009
Edmonton, AB
Wii Online Code
1285-4932-6953-1463
Hello, i believe that Nintendo should make a game for DS about SSBB, i think that they have made SSBB for the newest system at the time, but now the newest is the DS/DSi. If you think that there should be a ssbb for DS/DSi, post ur character/stage ideas and maybe if we get a lot of replies, nintendo will notice, so plz post....:yesnod:

I'd die for a Smash Bros. game on the DS, but it's obvious Nintendo would never notice this, none the less even care what we think. :lol:

We've already seen a lot of these threads, anyways... Not trying to shoot down your idea, but just letting you know if a Smash Bros. DS game isn't already in development (which it certainly isn't), it won't be happening any time soon.

Ya never know, i have always thought about ideas for this, and i just want ppl to post thier ideas for if at anytime in the future they happen to make a SSBB game for ds, i know it probably won't work, but i might as well try..:yesnod:

i think it would suck & tommorrow, i have had a phychic vision that we will get Super smash bros.64 on virtual console

Nice Idea

:lovewii: That is n awesome idea, but it would be limited on attacks and graphics, IF that can't be done they should make a 4th one... (ps- I think they are and it'll come out like in 2011

Back