SSBB Friend Codes

Ok so I added Jon3S, Atom, jmack, and laderer (Cam). If you add me just pm me! :thumbsup:

Oh and laderer, you're lucky, you have such an easy code to memorize!

Last edited:
-Mikey-
1375 6865 1934
MIKEY
Eastern (OH)

message me if you add me, thanks :)

Last edited:
Here's mine:
I'm surprise i got the name PWN lol

PWN
2921 - 8748 - 2416
California

Stevwen
3625-0199-5002
Stvwn
Las Vegas, NV (Pacific time)

pm if you'd like to exchange :)

!S

phillepino said:
Here's mine:
I'm surprise i got the name PWN lol

PWN
2921 - 8748 - 2416
California

bro i just added u, I tried to send u a pm but ur inbox is full anyways add me

my is

X22
2878-9230-1724

also i have added everyone just before this post.......

~X

I've added everyone up to here, aside from the dude from Buffalo and Las Vegas, as it said your FC's are incorrect.

Anyway, can I make a suggestion:

Could everyone just use your forum names as your Brawl name? It seems that would make things easier, and I'll know better who I'm playing and such. It doesn't matter though. I think the person's name is whatever you input as the nickname. I've just been using everyone's forum names (or a shortened version if too long).

Anyway, everyone add me!

Atomheart said:
I've added everyone up to here, aside from the dude from Buffalo and Las Vegas, as it said your FC's are incorrect.

Anyway, can I make a suggestion:

Could everyone just use your forum names as your Brawl name? It seems that would make things easier, and I'll know better who I'm playing and such. It doesn't matter though. I think the person's name is whatever you input as the nickname. I've just been using everyone's forum names (or a shortened version if too long).

Anyway, everyone add me!
atom whats you fc

islandvic
5284-1077-2452
RM
BC, Canada (Pacific time)

PM me if yoiu add me! Thanks :)

Will be picking up my copy later today..

But in the mean time, please remember to include your time zone (and state). PrinceLink and I are going to be compiling the information into an Excel file, so it'll be easy to view and search for people to play. If you choose not to include a time zone, we will still include your information in the list, but it'll be filed under a generic category.

The subforum will be a good place to find people in your area, but a single file with everyone's Friend Codes will make it easy to find others who might not use the subforums.

Also, instead of posting here to let people know you've added them, just PM them to let them know. It makes looking for appropriate Friend Codes that much harder when you have sift through the posts that have no content.

allskills25 said:
atom whats you fc

It's on the first page.

Anyway, everyone just add me. You don't need to PM. I add all the new FC's a couple of times a day.

Back