SSBB GAY stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTACKK

wii need a headset.
Nov 11, 2007
Wii Online Code
8941-8340-6042-0376
Today is a sad day in Smash Bros. history. It has been revealed that Brawl will in fact use friend codes that will be unique to the game.

Just like other Wii games, it will be a terrible chore to populate a friends list with people you know and IMPOSSIBLE to add random people you play.

As previously revealed, you will not be able to talk with strangers and no records will be saved in public play. You won't even get their names or friend codes.

Other "features" included in this online "solution" is the "benefit" of having all game participants be required to OK each person joining the game. This affects friends-only.

Nintendo... not everyone that has a Wii is a 12 year-old kid that needs to be protected from people on the internet. How about you create an adults-only online that will even begin to come close to what Xbox Live offers?

Still, we'll get Brawl anyway cause it's so damn good, but we don't like this online play one bit.

This is gay we should send emails to nintendo and tell them that brawl will not have good online with friends codes and that friend codes are gay also that brawl will need a head set........ heres the site http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/wi-fi/wi-fi03.html

We knew it would use friend codes from other updates, you've had time to cry so just leave it go. Oh and emails will not do anything...the game is most likely way too far along to make big changes like that now.

first off why would you want to add someone random ''Hey you just owned me, let me add you so that i can someday beat you'' why not just keep randoming or playing with friends. second, ITS BEEN REVEALED WHEN THEY SAID IT WAS WI-FI!

I really don't give a **** it has friend codes. Woopde ****ing do.

Unfortunate you can't add rivals though, thats disappointing.

Holy crap disappointing has two P's :lol: :wtf:

I can't spell. . .

personnal me and my mates like "friend codes", you know who you are playing with, for lag issues/friends etc.

The smash bros team has worked well on it, they made a friends list; telling you exactly what your friends are doing, your friends can give themselfs nicknames.

OH and i see alotta bitching of how yous cant get anyones friends codes online, well why not use the preset message function? like 1 "wanna trade friend codes" 2 "<friend code>" 3 "yes" 4 "no", its a very simple solution.

balrogs.pa said:
first off why would you want to add someone random ''Hey you just owned me, let me add you so that i can someday beat you'' why not just keep randoming or playing with friends. second, ITS BEEN REVEALED WHEN THEY SAID IT WAS WI-FI!

yeah i don't get that at all....If the random person you fight is lower skill than you, than test how fast you can kill them/ toy around with them....

and you'll obviously run into more people with better skill

edit- dayoh, there are no messaging in random matches

how am i going to get all the friends codes and i cant even talk to my friends...gay

TTACKK said:
how am i going to get all the friends codes and i cant even talk to my friends...gay
That's why this site is here, you can PM people to ask them for their SSBB friend codes then play them whenever you please (if your both online, that's the only problem).

wow and spend alot of mony on the phone bill i dont think soo

Email? MSN?

Oh wait, you'd have to spend alot of money on a PC then.

Oh shi-

Or you know..you could ask them to their face? Or even get them to send you the code via the Wii?

ah stfu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back