Ssbb Guide Comes Out On...

Attacktix

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2007
Nov. 24th.

i went to gamestop today, and i asked and thats what he told me! plus i reserved the game

Nice! They have a guide for it?

I know the UK didn't get a guide for Smash Bros Melee. Hopefully all the unlockables and single player mode will warrant a guide.

I own the guide for Super Smash Bros Melee. It talks about every characters moves and strong points. Along with ways to accomplish mini games like break the targets and what not. Also explains how to unlock stages, characters, trophies, event matches and a whole lot of other stuff. I'm sure there will be plenty of information for this next guide. But, my question is how they can release the guide before the release date of the game?

Who actually wants one? It sort of spoils the game... I want surprises when I play!

I believe Japan gets the game earlier and they release the guide around the same time as them.
I remember reading this on the Nintendo boards.
Though the Japan release date for the game is still TBA, it's probably around Nov Still.

Attacktix said:
Nov. 24th.

i went to gamestop today, and i asked and thats what he told me! plus i reserved the game

I doubt the guide will be out before the game.

You may find the date change.

o_O find out if sonic is in the game before it comes out, or any other characters..

Sonic is probably gonna be in the game, its a gut feeling, we all know its probably true..

Even if you want to deny it.

I won't buy, way too many spoilers. I'd have to stay of any gaming site except smashbros until release. I might be able to hold back to see if my favorite players got in.

laderer5 said:
I believe Japan gets the game earlier and they release the guide around the same time as them.
I remember reading this on the Nintendo boards.
Though the Japan release date for the game is still TBA, it's probably around Nov Still.
Nope, I'm pretty positive America gets brawl first

Why would you want to spoil the game it's like opening christmas gifts a week before christmas then when christmas actually comes you'll be less excited about it. SPOILERS!!!!!! :nonod:

Back