SSBB Is online and that's final

Monsteroids said:
Okaaaaay... dude you can just have your friends over to play unless they're busy which then you can't play eh! My friends have 360s anyway. I myself will prolly trade my Wii in for that magic box of online graphically blessed wonder! The point of online is to play with those you don't know and compete and doy PWN everyone in the world!!! HELL YEAH!!! Ninty guys are misers and are cheap sons of b****es.

You fail! Wow fanboys in denial! Sweeeeet! Also friendcodes suck! Everyone knows that!
GTFO

We arent in denial, we know what we were getting ourselves into when we got a wii. If you didnt, than thats your fault and you should sell it if thats honestly how you judge the quality of a game.

Monsteroids said:
Okaaaaay... dude you can just have your friends over to play unless they're busy which then you can't play eh! My friends have 360s anyway. I myself will prolly trade my Wii in for that magic box of online graphically blessed wonder! The point of online is to play with those you don't know and compete and doy PWN everyone in the world!!! HELL YEAH!!! Ninty guys are misers and are cheap sons of b****es.

You fail! Wow fanboys in denial! Sweeeeet! Also friendcodes suck! Everyone knows that!

Learn to read properly, I said at least we can play with friends using Wi-Fi! and send little messages and see their names. You really are dumb, my friend, comparing Nintendo to everything else, well let me tell you that nothing in the world is going to be flowers and butterflies, something's are different and you gotta deal with it or you won't be able to survive in the world..and wwhy the hell do some of us care if it has no voice support, or ranking or whatever? it's an original game, it's not supposed to be like the stupid Halo game, Nintendo doesn't want to be like the competition and you better deal with that. Don't you think it's boring having 3 pajamas that are exactly the same? the three of them with polka dots and elastic strings? well I do, which is why I wouldn't buy the 360 and the ps3 together; they both have the same dang games, the same dang system, voice chat, this and that, and Nintendo is original and is very different in many ways from those two clone consoles, now if it was the same, I would be dissapointed. But of course, the PS3 wants to be innovative, which is why it copied the motion sensing from Nintendo and the Miis. But watch it, Monsteroids, because if you keep this up, one day you'll bite your own tongue, because the only one in denial here is you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Monsteroids said:

lol at monsteroid's temper tantrums

and btw he said there will be lag if you play someone in japan as opposed to someone in NA

and that's not the point of online, IN MSC, i didn't play random people, i mainly played supparoy and pit(kid icarus), and now my boss since he has it too

the people here on wiichat(lik and shoko for example) seem like they have skill in ssbb, and i'd rather play them than a 5 year old using the same b-attack over and over

it's pretty funny how one of our arguements for online was going to happen is that sakurai said something about it going to be online, but a ranking system is probably not going to happen. i expected this, if you didn't you truly are an idiot.

and if anything, i think nintendo are the least of the sellouts, before you say "aww but they're making wii sports and wii fit just so people can buy their stuff and make money"

WRONG

they did that stuff so they can make more people happy, as opposed to just the hardcore gamers....and bring other people into the gaming industry so they can have fun

And according to Sakurai's scripts...he did not put a ranking system in order to not have people pressuring themselves and getting nervous or making fun of others with low ranking in a way and all that.

mosteroids, ur just mad that u tremendously proved wrong. who cares if we cant see the name of random people were playing? i dont give a damn, and im sure 50 other people here dont either. plus, nobody would be playing random people, because they will be too busy playing theyre friends anyways. stfu and get out u f***in B****

lol Monteroids, they hate you now :lol:

{Axtlár} said:
And according to Sakurai's scripts...he did not put a ranking system in order to not have people pressuring themselves and getting nervous or making fun of others with low ranking in a way and all that.
but theres no voice chat, so how could they??

Tails McCloud~ said:
lol Monteroids, they hate you now :lol:

Yeah I don't give a damn. I want a bloody leaderboard. Thats all I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY F***ING WANT!!! I MEAN IT!!! :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Shoko said:
mosteroids, ur just mad that u tremendously proved wrong. who cares if we cant see the name of random people were playing? i dont give a damn, and im sure 50 other people here dont either. plus, nobody would be playing random people, because they will be too busy playing theyre friends anyways. stfu and get out u f***in B****
SHOKO! CHECK YOUR INBOX.

Sorry, I've tried to tell you 3x now...
Sovieto said:
but theres no voice chat, so how could they??
Lmao! Lawled at that.

But technically it isn't confirmed either way atm.
Monsteroids said:
Yeah I don't give a damn. I want a bloody leaderboard. Thats all I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY F***ING WANT!!! I MEAN IT!!! :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:
And obviously thats our fault...

Shoko said:

You are such an ignorant fool! Hah you call yourself a gamer, too funny! :) The anyone play is so cheap!! For all you know you could be playing against a computer! Theres no names or leaderboard and no way to prove me wrong. The point of online is to play and talk to those you don't know like ohhhh the internet! If they're busy playing their friends they wouldn't be using Nintendos cheap online service!

^personally, I think the names get in the way and would prefer them to be gone from all modes. And who has the time to play a random battle anyway? I've got like 3092174109437109234 matches already lined up...

Either GTFO or stop being so negative.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^personally, I think the names get in the way and would prefer them to be gone from all modes. And who has the time to play a random battle anyway? I've got like 3092174109437109234 matches already lined up...

Either GTFO or stop being so negative.

DENIAL! Names do not get in the way! They show you who you're playing and then you start the match. WTF idiot! They should've set it up so they have rooms. and when enough people join the room(under their name would be their win loss record in case they suck and you gotta kick 'em out) you start the game. Thats the way all good online games are set up. Nintendo's online is so constricting already without that and then they make you feel like your playing the computer my god! Friendcodes are a nuisance. When I played live with my friends we just got each others SELF SET handles and had a game. Nintendo could've easily given the online parental control options, less of a nuisance and much safer as well. Make the parental controls password operated and there you go!

(Numbers are Mine)
1. You're a complete moron. How the hell am I in denail? I simply do not like the fact that when I'm trying to juggle someone there's a big fat "UbErNoOb456" lieing in the middle of the screen. They should just tell us their name at the beginning, like Strikers.
2. It has not been confirmed whether rooms will be in the game or not.
3. Friend Codes are not that bad. You only have to enter them once, just like a username.
4. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ONLINE. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, ITS YOUR FAULT FOR BUYING A WII AND YOU SHOULD SELL IT AND GTFO OF WIICHAT. GOOD RIDDENS.

Back