SSBB Is online and that's final

I'm gonna side with Levesque here.

We should be glad we got online like we did. And if you are going to hate on it so much then do not bother using it.

Its not like its going to the amazing anyway. Offline Smash will always > Online Smash. But there is nothing to be gained by complaining about what we've got.

Although Levesque, I like the names d: I had no problems with them in Melee and am glad they have returned. Maybe its just because my small "lmx" tag doesn't annoy anyone though.

Monsteroids said:
You are such an ignorant fool! Hah you call yourself a gamer, too funny!
Everyone here is 10 times more of a gamer than you...

Monsteroids said:
The anyone play is so cheap!! For all you know you could be playing against a computer! Theres no names or leaderboard and no way to prove me wrong. The point of online is to play and talk to those you don't know like ohhhh the internet!
Actually the point of online is to gain experience by playing someone less predictable than a programmed AI.

Monsteroids said:
If they're busy playing their friends they wouldn't be using Nintendos cheap online service!
WTF are you even trying to say here?

Monsteroids said:
DENIAL! Names do not get in the way! They show you who you're playing and then you start the match. WTF idiot!
He means when you're playing with names in Melee and they continually hover over your head JUST LIKE THE SCREENSHOTS. Get your facts straight before flaming dip$#!+

Monsteroids said:
They should've set it up so they have rooms. and when enough people join the room(under their name would be their win loss record in case they suck and you gotta kick 'em out) you start the game. Thats the way all good online games are set up. Nintendo's online is so constricting already without that and then they make you feel like your playing the computer my god!
That is certainly one way to do it, but Nintendo chose a different route. They're learning the ropes via trial/error rather than just copying someone else's formula like Sony did with the PS3.

Monsteroids said:
Friendcodes are a nuisance. When I played live with my friends we just got each others SELF SET handles and had a game. Nintendo could've easily given the online parental control options, less of a nuisance and much safer as well. Make the parental controls password operated and there you go!
The FCs don't honestly bother me that much, you're just a 360 fanboy.

the online blows okay. i dont think the wii is capable of handling such a complex AI so you shouldnt worry about being paired up against a comp. theres no "formula" to copy besides get a good online which has been done for probably over a decade, and its not trial and error, its just ignoring a good online service cause nintendo knew people didnt like friend codes on the DS and they didnt change it.
its not like our bickering on this online forum is going to change it, be happy there IS online, sucky or not

Sovieto said:
the online blows okay. i dont think the wii is capable of handling such a complex AI so you shouldnt worry about being paired up against a comp. theres no "formula" to copy besides get a good online which has been done for probably over a decade, and its not trial and error, its just ignoring a good online service cause nintendo knew people didnt like friend codes on the DS and they didnt change it.
Actually, you're just being a 360 fanboy AGAIN. It doesn't surprise me given our past arguments about things such as Metroid vs Halo, but it does get annoying.

Sovieto said:
its not like our bickering on this online forum is going to change it, be happy there IS online, sucky or not
The one part of this post I actually agree with -_-

Online is On EH??? I knew it i was right....

(Now, for those who are my challengers....SINCE IT IS OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED ONLINE.....I AM OFFICIALLY GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!! LOL)

NO JOKE...

:starting with SHOKO: im tired of all your talk...:lol:

S.S. said:
Actually, you're just being a 360 fanboy AGAIN. It doesn't surprise me given our past arguments about things such as Metroid vs Halo, but it does get annoying.

The one part of this post I actually agree with -_-
sorry but i tend to stick to the facts and not fanboy opinions, read what i say about halo, read what you just quoted. tell me what part of it is being a 360 fanboy cause from what i can tell that is the opinion of nearly everyone on the nintendo online + its true.

Really? Cuz you and Monsteroids are the only ones that seem to think so. You do not stick to facts, it's all about your preferance for 360. Makes me wonder why you're even a member on a Wii-based forum o_O

Let me ask you guys a question....does it really matter what you guys are argueing about?NOOOOO!!

Why are you arguing for?FOR A POINTLESS REASON..

Should you keep arguing? I dont know, ask the ppl who are arguing...

What im trying to say is, why waste the pages....there is nothing to argue about anymore...this discussion is OVER!!

This thread is finally (Yes, i can be the first to say it....its dead now! We know its online finally....and i can FINALLY shove it up ppls asses)

You're not the first to say it =P

But with the lack of Mods we can't delete this topic. Any chance any hackers can make Shoko and Levesque admins or something? o_O

S.S. said:
You're not the first to say it =P
Actually i am.....why because its dead now....someone else said it was "dead" when it clearly wasnt dead b-cuz it wasnt announced just yet until now!!!

I said it was dead because it was announced that it was online...so there is no POINT in posting in it..

Besides....LIK nor will Shoko will be Admins....i know it.

They both pm me, none of them wants be it

(But you dont know that do you?)

I want to be an admin, I would immediately delete or close threads like these, and ban people like that Penis dude, but why would they pick me, right? and plus I wouldn't have that much time to be ehre all day everyday.

{Axtlár} said:
I want to be an admin, I would immediately delete or close threads like these, and ban people like that Penis dude, but why would they pick me, right? and plus I wouldn't have that much time to be ehre all day everyday.
Thats exactly what im saying....Shoko plays football, LIK is here but i already know that he wouldnt want to be one...."He said it himself", and you couldnt be one for that particular reason you just posted...i cant be one because i have to go to work/school/and other busy things..

(I just come here when im free......my inbox was stacked with mails today..and i havent been on for 2 days...:shocked:

Back