SSBB Leaked in Japan. Full Roster Revealed(Spoilers)

Dinner

Reading Rainbow
Dec 4, 2007
Scarborough, Ontario
Wii Online Code
2878-9257-8140-1234
(MAJOR SPOILERS)
(Do not scroll down if you want the surprise)

Last chance!

Okay! Apparently someone got their hands on the full game and is playing it as we speak. So... expect to see some more major information/spoilers in a few hours.

1200981036889tz9.jpg

Starting roster:
1200981735260.jpg

Update: New Video of starting roster:
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VxrQiCz4_o[/MEDIA]

Full roster (apparently):
Row 1

Mario
DK
Link
Samus
Kirby
Fox
Pikachu
Marth
Mr. Game & Watch

Row 2

Luigi
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Pit
Meta Knight
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
Ike
Snake

Row 3

Peach
Yoshi
Ganondorf
Ice Climbers
King Dedede
Lucario
Ness
Sonic
Bowser

Row 4

Wario
Toon Link
R.O.B. (star fox)
Captain Olimar
Captain Falcon
Lucas
Wolf
Jigglypuff

Last edited:
I read it.... i read it.... siick..... i like it.... people are going to be dissapointed about not being alot of characters..... but i like it..... Woooo

idjut said:
oh... i can't read it, it scrolled fast enough to see how long the list was. :lol:

sneaky!

I read it.... i read it.... siick..... i like it.... people are going to be dissapointed about not being alot of characters..... but i like it..... Woooo

Yeah I like the list too, especially with Marth being in it. This game is gonna rock!

Thanks for the edit btw Prez >_>

Last edited:
i like it, but something's nto right

all the series are mixed away, the roster just kinda seems too random
like fox in on the top
than falco
than no star fox characters
and then two star fox characters

i still don't 100% believe this though, why would R.O.B. make it in before krystal?

Ya i know. Can you give me a link to the page???

Ya i know im so happy that wolf is in it. And toon link??? YES!! I didnt even see marth, so thats good.

Last edited by a moderator:
he's in the first row....

supposably this is iwhat the roster looks like after it's done,
note-this isn't a screenshot of the actual game, but an intrepretation what the roster would look like

prophetrosterdd5.jpg

i'm doubting this roster more and more

i mean no animal crosser(who's been confirmed) and no krystal(who had a mention in the game)

krystal> rob

i still don't 100% believe this though, why would R.O.B. make it in before krystal?

Im not actually sure about that myself. ROB is an enemy in Subspace Emissary, where you can throw trophy stands at enemies to get their trophy. That means Rob is a subspace trophy, which conflicts with classic mode trophies of characters. Starfox ROB is also shown in the trophy launcher, which trophies of characters would be unlocked through other methods (clearing Classic/Adventure and all that).

Ya i know. Can you give me a link to the page???

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=134394

Wait i second... i see no marth!!

First row

Does this list include the unlockable characters?

It looks like there's still space round the side, and I'm sure the guy couldn't have unlocked them already.

Yeah the full roster apparently includes unlockables. Would be too big for a starting roster =X.

Err, even if the disk was leaked (which is dubious in itself), the fact that supposedly all of the secret characters have been unlocked suggests that it was done a while ago (especially if the source is somewhere outside of Sora or Nintendo), which indicates that all of the secret characters are very easy to find.

I call fake, simply for the fact that there is no way someone would've had enough time to unlock everything (without knowing exactly how).

Edit: Thanx for the link.

Back