SSBB Leaked in Japan. Full Roster Revealed(Spoilers)

the third will either be
Megaman (Very popular)
Sora (Also very popular) or
Bomberman (Popular and has a game coming out for the wii and i think DS)

Then again who said their would be a third

My guess is that, like many others, it's a fake...the fact that it says captain olimar instead of pikmin&olimar is one of those things that has me doubting, along with R.O.B. and the clear absence of some characters (why would starfox get more representation than Metroid?)

I say just wait until next week if you want to know the roster...it's not a long wait, and it's better than getting excited over "leaks"

i always thot a second page was possible or buying charcter slots. then unlocking charcs like start with the roaster line up buy slots for like 1000 coins?

As many have said. Fake. Lol, one Metroid rep whilst a garbage character like R.O.B gets in. Entertaining.

alek317 said:
didn't anyone else notice that the character names on the screen shot is in english and the rest of the lettering including the game cover is in japanese?

Stop believing that guys. Put your Melee in Japanese (yes, there's an option for that) and you'll see the menu is in Japanese but except Bowser being Koopa and Jigglypuff being Purin, every other names are the same.

matperry said:
Stop believing that guys. Put your Melee in Japanese (yes, there's an option for that) and you'll see the menu is in Japanese but except Bowser being Koopa and Jigglypuff being Purin, every other names are the same.
Err, I would think there's a major difference between a US game being played on Japanese and an actual Japanese version of it.

Try importing some Japanese games (or download to test or something). Character names are mostly in Japanese rather than English.

if the image of the starting roster is indeed fake i salute the one who did it.the image with 35 characters is obviously a mock-up

Back