SSBB Leaked in Japan. Full Roster Revealed(Spoilers)

Great job godhand. Just. . . just great, you deserve to be called an idiot.

Your in a thread. . . about the full roster revealed. . . its on the first page. . . .

MySims said:
i really hope theres an animal crossing character.
Uhhh.... no, there will not be any.

Assist yes, but character, hell no.

There is no damn way we could still have secret characters after we already know the full roster.

Shion said:
Uhhh.... no, there will not be any.

Assist yes, but character, hell no.

There is no damn way we could still have secret characters after we already know the full roster.
lol exactly. everyone's got false hope on extra character entries...as if the japanese gamers wouldn't have found them already...i must say though... kudo's to nintendo for being able to keep the roster a secret for so long

spiff-ssbb said:
lol exactly. everyone's got false hope on extra character entries...as if the japanese gamers wouldn't have found them already...i must say though... kudo's to nintendo for being able to keep the roster a secret for so long
I know, for a game this big you would have expected leaks much earlier.

shrek4wii said:
Seems great, but I'm sad there's no megaman.

I think we would all like to know why Megaman was not in brawl...

Does anyone have an interview or something that explains why he wasnt added? (an OFFICIAL one if you can)

Ok first off, not sure it's been mentioned, R.O.B. is not from Starfox. I'm aware there is a ROB in starfox but the one is Smash Bros Brawl is refering to the original Nintendo mascot. Robotic Operating Buddy he was a little robot that came with the original Nintendo and Famicom that responded to the light in the TV. He was also featured in a few games like Gyromite and Stack-up.

Second, I have the Japanese version of the game already, havn't unlocked everyone yet, still missing Wolf O'Donnel, Game and Watch, and Toon Link.

Lastly Megaman, and other capcom characters aren't in Smash Brawl because Capcom decided not to get on board with the smash seriers a while ago, you'll notice in the credits that only sega (sonic) and konami (snake) are thanked.

Bad roster

Wish they had ridley in it. Megaman was one of my most wants but some of them were a surprise to be in like Lucario but that fine with me.

All in all its a good game

9.25/10

RIP Fans who wanted ridley

Last edited:
AceMcCloud said:
Ok first off, not sure it's been mentioned, R.O.B. is not from Starfox. I'm aware there is a ROB in starfox but the one is Smash Bros Brawl is refering to the original Nintendo mascot. Robotic Operating Buddy he was a little robot that came with the original Nintendo and Famicom that responded to the light in the TV. He was also featured in a few games like Gyromite and Stack-up.

Second, I have the Japanese version of the game already, havn't unlocked everyone yet, still missing Wolf O'Donnel, Game and Watch, and Toon Link.

Lastly Megaman, and other capcom characters aren't in Smash Brawl because Capcom decided not to get on board with the smash seriers a while ago, you'll notice in the credits that only sega (sonic) and konami (snake) are thanked.
oh you have it? how does the gameplay compare to melee?

It's pretty much a mix of the N64 and Melee as far as game play. In my eyes the N64 was and still is the best for game play, things just clicked better and there was no real unbalance amongst characters. This one plays like Melee in control because of the GC controller but the balance has returned to a point.

Characters like Bowser and Dedede are the only exception, they are far to slow to compete regardless of their immense power. But over all I like it a lot and I hated Melee.

Also they did a much better job at making the copies (falco/fox and alike) different. Falco has a completely different set of A attacks than fox this time around and his down be is a bit different as well.

P.S. I'm not playing the SSE mode cause I can't see the videos so don't ask about it. Plus I'm american and i'd like to be able to read it. But yeah no videos on my version cause it's not exactly legal ;)

Back