ssbb new characters (merged)

Icetrash said:
So are these fakes or are they really going to be in the game? Because if they were in the game it would kind of suck!
Indeed it would suck cause ganandorf234 sucks. Sucks sucks sucks. Sucks at making movesets. You are Shaqueer Oneil ganandorf234.

you didnt even read my moves set and you think my moves set sucks, have a look at sonics moves set that sasuke747 made! ring punch, wow! stand back.

Ha, I think everyone thinks everyone sucks:p I sure hope i0n closes this thread down before anyone gets carried away...

ganondorf234 said:
you didnt even read my moves set and you think my moves set sucks, have a look at sonics moves set that sasuke747 made! ring punch, wow! stand back.
Yea well atleast my moves Exsist you idiot

Hey, sasuke747 is your A+</> Electric ring punch for sonic real because i haven't seen it before. What sonic game is it in?

Sonic Battle but it's Emerl learns it from Tails and then he uses Sonics own punch well thats atleas my thing cuz you can edit the moves on Emerl then he does Electric Ring punch so it is a combination of Sonic and Tails

i doubt any of these characters are gonna be in it ganondorf

Back