SSBB Online Vs Halo 3 Online

ajvizzgamer101

Zelda Kicks @$$
Apr 5, 2007
USA
Wii Online Code
0359-1198-4523-1584
Which do you think will be the most active online?

Depends on what they do to the games. With more character in Brawl it will be awsome online and Super Smash Brother is a great game everyone can play. This is a game they need to focus more on Unlocking and Mulitplayers.

Depends. SSBB Online hasn't been confirmed though im sure it will
And it's a battle of consoles here.
I'd go for Halo [Though I havn't got a 360] Xbox Live is the best system for Online so I think it will be more enjoyable

I am sure Brawl will over sale Melee and Melee over sold Halo.

Ummn not necessarily. This is a whole new generation and even though no one is denying how popular or good Halo 3 will be it still doesn't mean it will be more popular than Brawl. If anything I think Brawl could be just as active online as Halo 3 is. Depends solely on how good and easy getting games online with the Wii turns out to be. If Nintendo insists on this stupid policy of "Friend Codes" or some other bullshit like that then I doubt as many people are going to go thru the trouble of playing Brawl online.

MasterJedi2U said:
Ummn not necessarily. This is a whole new generation and even though no one is denying how popular or good Halo 3 will be it still doesn't mean it will be more popular than Brawl. If anything I think Brawl could be just as active online as Halo 3 is. Depends solely on how good and easy getting games online with the Wii turns out to be. If Nintendo insists on this stupid policy of "Friend Codes" or some other bullshit like that then I doubt as many people are going to go thru the trouble of playing Brawl online.
yeah the first thing that should be on thier agenda is blasting the friend codes thing to the very end of oblivion.

SSBB Online will be a new thing for people, whereas Halo has had online before, I'd say people would be more excited about SSBB. But yea, the friend code system needs to stop for it to succeed. Doubt it'll use the friend code system as Mario Strikers Charged won't use it much.

Halo 2 had the most awesome online play in the XBOX. I remember asking my friends "do you like Halo 2's story?", and they were like " oh no, I had never played the story mode, I just play the online mode cuz it's so f***in awesome". And because of that there will be a lot more online players in Halo 3.
But Melee was one of the best kicking ass games in the GameCube, and think of that game in online, it would be crazy.
I think both games in online will be great.

"Rolls two pennies in the "My two cents" Machine"
I play SOCOM ll Online, and I actually only play an online game if a friend is on most of the time. The friend (code) thing has to go, but not friends lists in their intirety.

i think ssbb would be cooler but with more characters fighting for example instead of 4 we can play 6.

Back