SSBB Online Vs Halo 3 Online

halo3 will definately take the cake, and eeeeeeeven if the slight chance that ssbb gets more people on it occurs, it wont last. halo3 will def win by having the longest run of it.

I bet Halo 3 Is Totally Gonna Own SSBB Online... It's Just, Well, HALO 3! The Online For These Halo Games Is Absolutely Amazing.

GOW hurts HALO3

I think that GEARS will hurt HALO3's online numbers, because me like others will probably like GEARS better then HALO3. Also Halo 2 was such a hit because it was the first now it's not as big of a deal and there are other games out there.

merbasketball said:
I think that GEARS will hurt HALO3's online numbers, because me like others will probably like GEARS better then HALO3. Also Halo 2 was such a hit because it was the first now it's not as big of a deal and there are other games out there.

that is very true, i didnt think about that. but even if that does happen... i think halo 3 will hurt GOW at first. people may venture off of GOW to play halo 3. i think the only way to tell wait a couple months after the games are out and see who is still playing them once the release rush of people have died off.

Definitely Halo 3, Xbox has more online experience, and the Wii doesn't.

I don't know how people can even think of playing SSBB online when the timing is very important in the game and online will lag like crazy. 0.1 sec lag means alot in a fast paced game like SSB series.

all i can say is that you cant compare halo 3 and ssbb because they are totaly different game genere but im am pretty sure that ssbb are going to have more online players over all but halo 3 maybe have usa but i dont know we will just have to see ssbb you dont have to pay to play online halo 3 you do

ajvizzgamer101 said:
Which do you think will be the most active online?

Depends on what they do to the games. With more character in Brawl it will be awsome online and Super Smash Brother is a great game everyone can play. This is a game they need to focus more on Unlocking and Mulitplayers.

Halo series is complete **** compared with the FPS parts of Metroid, as for multiplayer, it may well be Halo because Nintendo seems to be falling behind with online gaming at the moment.

AT THE MOMENT but Nintendo may not be behind after said games are released. I think Microsoft is already behind the most because they make you pay for X-Box Live, "I am not renewing my scription"

Back