SSBB Online?!?

Demon Slayer said:
thats not all true, like ill take the example of the game Phantasy Star Online 1&2 or 3 you had to pay for the broadband and you also had a 10$ charge every month so yeah

That is because Phantasy Star online is a MMORPG.. :crazy: :shocked: :ciappa: :aureola: :yesnod:

Question, how would a noob know they are a noob? Anyway a true noob would not. Anyway I hate that word... I believe the true word is called ignorance, and that’s not a bad thing to have, as long as you’re willing to change ignorance into knowledge. That separates the intelligent from the stupid.

White-Wolf said:
Question, how would a noob know they are a noob? Anyway a true noob would not. Anyway I hate that word... I believe the true word is called ignorance, and that’s not a bad thing to have, as long as you’re willing to change ignorance into knowledge. That separates the intelligent from the stupid.
i posted that like when i knew nothing about the wii...lol...and baisicly i know way better now lol and yeah plz someone close this thread....unless someone dosn't want it gone...so yeah

P.S. is it just me or do i say So Yeah alot?lol

You will most likely have to pay to play ssbb online since online gaming is so popular now and days.

Well, there better be online play. They have to smack PS3 in the face and smash the rest of it with it's big hammer of SSB pwnage.

yer ssbb online would b good aslong as u hav a cable for it unless they hav wierless in it then dat would b good

ok laugh out loud i will then just for u laugh my ass off...........you happy thats all the good grammer i giving you

Back