SSBB Paladins of WiFi recruiting center

Tragonight said:

Truegamer360 said:

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn_zps19029797.gif

A very good point from the always wise, and powerful 'karpmod. This is the conversational equivalent of:

[video=youtube;gFopVNP-_aM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFopVNP-_aM[/video]

So this old turkey is still around? I thought you kicked the bucket after melee... Honestly, taunt parties? Never would have thought you to be one of them. I'll consider joining, if you'd let me.

I have no lord.

Aren't you aware that 'acting preceptor' outranks harbinger?

Preceptor is kind of a director, or general of a knightly order, a harbinger is a norse term for forerunner, if I remember correctly. I'd assume you were the first recruit, or the person who created the concept, and old boy nox is the leader...

At least, I assume my knowledge of ancient military is still spot on.

Why does this matter? I doubt you are even serious in wanting to join the group.

Whoever said that? I was merely pointing out inconsistencies... Trying to improve your image, you may thank me later.

But I assume that he won't let me join, despite being a good enough contribution to the group. Please sir, take pity on hapless foot bad. Could you ever find it in your heart grant him knighthood?

Whoever said that? I was merely pointing out inconsistencies... Trying to improve your image, you may thank me later.
I am not aiming to improve my image at all.

But I assume that he won't let me join, despite being a good enough contribution to the group. Please sir, take pity on hapless foot bad. Could you ever find it in your heart grant him knighthood?
That choice is not mine to make.

I am not aiming to improve my image at all.

That choice is not mine to make.

I figured as much, and someone needs to improve your image, if you won't do it yourself. I get the feeling that a moderator would frown upon a conversation such as this taking place in this forum, if my speech is so eloquent that you seek to read further, you may speak to me, via VM.

Why do you think I need to improve my image? It's not like it matters at all to you.

So this old turkey is still around? I thought you kicked the bucket after melee... Honestly, taunt parties? Never would have thought you to be one of them. I'll consider joining, if you'd let me.
Again I shall ask: why do you want to join? It doesn't seem like you even want to join at all.

Why do you think I need to improve my image? It's not like it matters at all to you.

Again I shall ask: why do you want to join? It doesn't seem like you even want to join at all.

Nox interests me, knightly orders interest me, however this conversation does not anymore. And so, I bid you adieu, at least on this thread in particular.

Back