SSBB PLAYABLE OCT 14th!

tell your friend to play brawl as much as possible and to video tape it and then let us watch it.

Uhh I don't know who the hell you think you are right now...I do have a 23- year old cousin in Chicago...He is going on the 19th...I don't know why you would think I would lie...don't judga a book by its cover. I'll fill you guys in, even though the info will probably be on the Net anyway. Andrewguy I'd very much like it if you took back what you said, or would you rather have my cousin call you?

Edit:Laderer5 I'm sure that all public recording devices will be banned...Probably only from places like IGN or similar...maybe none at all

darn i wanna see some new brawl action!! But most likely peopel will some how sneak a video recorder in and put it on youtube.:lol:

WOAH. Since when??? D: I know 3 people (from the net) that are going, they're going to be SO excited. Thanks for the info.

ssbb_lover said:
WOAH. Since when??? D: I know 3 people (from the net) that are going, they're going to be SO excited. Thanks for the info.
you are very welcome, Mario Ownz deserves some credit too. Nice to see you back, although i don't really know you.

you guys better get vids of smash and thanks wii-fi for giving me credit but yeah i wish i lived close to that place why ninty why? oh well

freakin gay.....put the event on the shop channel and let everyone download the demo....compelety unfair.

mario ownz said:
guys stop arguing btw um well its just sad how N.Y and L.A get allot of nintendo things

nyc dont get E for all :(, but there is a reason why la and ny get more conventions, its because the population of the state

I live in Kansas, lol
ostrecised from all social events of this magnitude (KC excluded)
ssbb_lover's back! You better stay this time damn it.

Ya, I'm back!

I wonder if this convention will reveal anything other than how the controls feel.

[OFFTOPIC]While we're talking about Brawl...Sonic FTMFW.[/OFFTOPIC]

Back