SSBB rated T!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already know about this from another thread from awhile ago...

edit:balrogs.pain said it

I'm new to this forum, but not new to the actual smashboards forums (and yes, this is not the same user name I have there), and I have never seen so many smash fans "counting their eggs before they hatch" if you will.

I've seen something called the "Smashters" here? What is up with that sheezy? How can you know what your favorite character will be if you:

1. Haven't even played the game yet
&
2. Don't even know all the characters that will be included in the game

I just think it's kind of lame, is all. When I see people seriously, not jokingly, saying that they will main with King Dedede, I have to wonder just how smart they really are.

(No offense to the guy who posted above me by the way, because while they have Dedede in their sig, they do not claim him as their "main")

Big Bur said:
I'm new to this forum, but not new to the actual smashboards forums (and yes, this is not the same user name I have there), and I have never seen so many smash fans "counting their eggs before they hatch" if you will.

I've seen something called the "Smashters" here? What is up with that sheezy? How can you know what your favorite character will be if you:

1. Haven't even played the game yet
&
2. Don't even know all the characters that will be included in the game

I just think it's kind of lame, is all. When I see people seriously, not jokingly, saying that they will main with King Dedede, I have to wonder just how smart they really are.

(No offense to the guy who posted above me by the way, because while they have Dedede in their sig, they do not claim him as their "main")
I havent played the game but i have played melee, and ice climbers is my favorite. plus favorite means who you like, you dont have to play the game to say you like them, and you say the characters already said before..

Well maybe I was just assuming too much. You have to admit though, there are a lot of people that do what I was talking about in my previous post regardless.

With melee, I rock Dr. Mario, Captain Falcon, and Marth. I actually like Roy's appearance more, but Marth's character design was too much better.

Big Bur said:
Well maybe I was just assuming too much. You have to admit though, there are a lot of people that do what I was talking about in my previous post regardless.

With melee, I rock Dr. Mario, Captain Falcon, and Marth. I actually like Roy's appearance more, but Marth's character design was too much better.
same, cept i dont use marth and im practicing with falcon sometimes. i find falcon hard to do the knee since thats his god move. and marth i dont use because i just hate how far his range is. it seems cheap, my friend can own me with him and he barely plays!

But your right, when people say that one of the new comers own and they havent played the e3 demo or whatever then they shouldnt have any opinion.

Wtf, waste of forum space.

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS !

Wtf, waste of forum space.

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back