SSBB Release date

Fox

Super Mοderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2007
Net Slum
Wii Online Code
2625-5585-1810-7837
I think I finnaly found an accurate release date. June, 7th (US) The manager at Hastings told me. I reserved it today as well, "as a thank you" I will try to get a link, but the sign said, 6/7/07 SSBB IN STORES!

I seriously do not believe that. ebgames says the pre release is 9/1/07...i'd trust EB over hastings =/.

that annnnd that would mean that SSBB comes out in like, 20 days w/o as much as a hi from nintendo :eek: i think that hastings guy was misinformed :eek: well at least you preordered, idk how that works :p but hopefully the guy'll just put you @ the top of the list if he was wrong.

Well, this could work out. . .

It has been rumoured that Super mario galexy will be getting a earlier release in europe and we're getting mario strikers first in 10 days, so america gets SSBB.

Wanna trade?:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
Well, this could work out. . .

It has been rumoured that Super mario galexy will be getting a earlier release in europe and we're getting mario strikers first in 10 days, so america gets SSBB.

Wanna trade?:lol:

nope, SSBB ill take over galaxy definitely (gameplay hours)

i doubt its coming out in june. especiall because online isnt out until the end of june.... next week hopefully it will say when it will be coming out!

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
gawd hopefully all this will be resolved in 7 days

Agreed. Although rumors about a soon release of Brawl excite me, I want to wait until it is official.

Tails McCloud~ said:
I think I finnaly found an accurate release date. June, 7th (US) The manager at Hastings told me. I reserved it today as well, "as a thank you" I will try to get a link, but the sign said, 6/7/07 SSBB IN STORES!
Wouldn't that mean that Pokemon will not be your first online game?

Would be nice, and someone close to the project said that it "felt complete", so It's possible...

Wiifanboy said:
Our love of Kojima is no secret within the walls of Fanboy HQ, so when he goes on record saying that he got to play Super Smash Bros. Brawl with the game's director, Masahiro Sakurai, we listen. Not only that, but the game he played was apparently very polished. How polished? Well, according to Kojima Productions podcast person Ryan Patton, Kojima said the game was "a lot of fun" and "already feels very complete."

As if that wasn't enough torture, Kojima apparently further emphasized his opinions on how finished the game felt, adding "You guys could put it out right now and it could sell millions of copies." Of course, we're kind of peeved that the game isn't on store shelves, in its apparent "millions-selling version," but if the version Kojima played was that good, imagine what the final product is going to be like?
Source: http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/04/27/kojima-brawl-is-very-complete/

I read that it comes out on November 30th but i forget the link. It will take a while to create all the newest characters and they need to have some time to see if sonic will be in the game because so far sega hasnt given nintendo the thumbs up yet.

The thing is, I just saw it in the store, on a new bilboard, and reserved a copy. Im not defending it, im just hoping its true!
If it isnt..oh well
If it is...BOOOOOOYAAA!!

Back