SSBB rumored characters. (other than the ones nintendo announced)

I knw!! Someone stop me!!

but seriously, in my opinion its a pretty neat way to go about the smash bros genre.... With all honesty tho, i dont think it shud be on Brawl, maybe the next one - Smash Bros 128!! *goes to mail Reggie*

Drop like it's hot!!! C'mon!!!

Woooo that was a doosy...sry, but yea that's a good thought.

pit18 said:
Shake it like a salt shaker.

Or, if you please, like a poloroid picture. [said in Erkel voice]:D

image_313.jpg

snort, snort:lol:

Last edited:
characters? Pac-man would be an inventive awnser, it's been on the gamecube and it's made by Namco, Viewtiful Joe possibly? main character from either harvest moon or pikmin? I'm probably in the minority here but I'd prefer any of those to Sonic.

No kidding! Viewtiful Joe especially he's been perfect for SSB since he was created. Plus think how gay sonic would look if he punched and kicked.

imagine tingle in braw he would be the new game and watch or in other words the new punching bag and who hasn't wanted to beat tingle for a few hours haha besides he charges ay to much for his dumb maps lol

thatd be cool but it wouldn't really be fair to some ppl cuz they would kno what to do to fight againt them u know

well if u could download characters then ifur playing online and then u fight against someone like lets say zelda was a downloadable character and ud never seen her before u wouldn't know what to do if they mastered her would u

Listen u couldn't just download any character, Nintendo would have to give a moveset for every nintendo character ever just incase u downloaded them. Tell me if i'm misunderstanding.

oh no I understand but they could put characters on one by one just think of a new one and bam new character its a good idea but it would suck to fight something uve never seen before cool but it would suck

Back