SSBB sold out?

smithy is something wrong with you? i think so...

''now get the hell outside and lose weight'' everyone under 18 goes outside, then to school, and then to gym. and then possibly walk home and then they mabye play outside with their friends a little. so dont be retarded. please.

guys i`m typing this from a local future shop that i`m at. i`m gonna ask someone if i can reserve it.

''now get the hell outside and lose weight'' everyone under 18 goes outside, then to school, and then to gym. and then possibly walk home and then they mabye play outside with their friends a little. so dont be retarded. please

i think u need to lose weight

As far as I know reserving takes away from the amount you have to pay when you actually buy the game so if you have the money for it already go ahead your not losing anything.

well i asked someone, you cant reserve it here. trying toys r u us next...

Yeah we had the Halo 3 games here for like two days before the street date and the store would not sell it! Then at one store one of the versions was recalled for something, alot of people were pissed.
I personaly reserve all of the games that I want that arent out yet just incase, that way I know I'm going to get it and nothave to wait however long it takes for them to get more. Especially ones that come out in Dec, since everyone will be buying them as gifts also.

I think you should reserve it. I did. Now all I have to do is sit back and wait...which doesnt necessarily make me happy. But it's better than worrying.

yea best buy is good at having new popular releases well in stock. we sold 223 total halo 3 games and still had 43 left by the end of the week. but still since you know you're gonna be getting the game, u betta reserve. plus u gotta keep in mind, dec 3. people will be doing christmas shopping, that means parents involved. its just no sense in making it harder than it needs to be, just reserve it.

Back