SSBB Stage Discussion

bilzar

I'm still alive!
Oct 18, 2007
Wyoming
Wii Online Code
6352-8868-3020-2426
There doesn't seem to be much Talk about Stages around here, so I thought I would make a thread where people could come and discuss Current Stages, Ideas for new stages, and The return of Past Stages.

Discuss.

Here are my opinions on a few stages:
Castle Siege- i love the idea of the stage changing its entire layout often. It will make it feel exilerating everytime that i play on it.
Battlefield- Awesome idea of changing the time of day, i will enjoy brawling during different periods of the day.
Delfino Isle-The different sections of the whole stage will really test you to fully use your enviroments to their full potential. You'll need to adapt to different flows of battle as you play.
Norfair- Interesting now that lava flows from different places. And that safety pod thing will make you quite competitive. I like competition.

i like that rumble falls continuesly goes up. the background looks beautiful and i imagine it will be better than melee's ice climber stage.

Norfair is an intresting layout design for battle as well.

one of the levels that i really want to try is WarioWare...
it would be sooo fun and hectic. if you and your friend both got good at it it owuld be an awesome level. norfair would be pretty intense aswell.
Castle siege and shadow moses island would be insane aswell...
CANT WAIT

im thinking that mabye the disc will read your data. and BASED on your current VC games. certain stages will be available. kind of like how certain tropheys based on game data.

There Is 1 Stage That Really Really Appelas To Me, Its The Shadow Mosses Island Stage........for People Who Dont Know What That Is, Its The Island Where The Events Of The First Metal Gear Solid Game Takes Place, The Stage Looks Fun And I Cant Wait To See The New Metal Gear ?? They Mentioned

Why Are You Typing in Almost Every Word Capital? Thats Not Correct If Your Wondering. and yes shadow moses looks cool, if only they made it so that you could go onto the part of the game where you fought liquid hand to hand.

destiny islands, twilight town or dark depths in hollow bastion would do

balrogs.pa said:
Why Are You Typing in Almost Every Word Capital? Thats Not Correct If Your Wondering. and yes shadow moses looks cool, if only they made it so that you could go onto the part of the game where you fought liquid hand to hand.

when you only have capital letters in your post, it only comes out with the first letter of each word as a capital

the stage i'm looking for is going to be the new hyrule castle.......but it's probably not going to be announced on the dojo before the game comes out

sorabrawl said:
destiny islands, twilight town or dark depths in hollow bastion would do
if sora makes it into brawl(god i hope so) Destiny Islands if a for sure thing. Its practically the core place of the game. Id be happy fighting on a KH stage^-^

TJgamer said:
if sora makes it into brawl(god i hope so) Destiny Islands if a for sure thing. Its practically the core place of the game. Id be happy fighting on a KH stage^-^
how much support is there for sora u think?

sorabrawl said:
how much support is there for sora u think?
exactly what mushroomedmario said "not enough" although most of my friends who are waiting for brawl, like the idea.

Back