SSBB Trophy Guide

Cool, nice info, I kinda don't want to look at this though, I want to get as far as I can on my own, than I'll try.

nice find. also you might want to put a spoiler alert on your title. well since its just a link i guess you dont have to put one.

But once you have made a post, you can't edit the title can you?

actually you can. just push the edit button and then click on the button that says go advanced. you can change you title there. but you dont have to put up s spoiler alert because you didnt actually post the guide here. youre good to go.

Oh right, thanks again.

Inceptor said:
Oh right, thanks again.

your welcome again. also i looked at the first page of trophies and the list seems pretty long.

Yeah it explains everything about the trophies, it's a lot of information.

There is another page incase you didn't know.

Yeah that's true. Oh MarioMan, check out my other post on unlockables in brawl. It's got spoilers in it, but you may need it for your gaming on it.
It's in my sig if you want to check it out.

**********SPOILERS*****************

I was dissapointed to see that some of these trophies that were hard to get in Melee, are now as simple as possible, like Mew or Celebi. And if you've noticed the new Pokemon movie that has the new Pokemon; Darkrai (or something like that) is already a trophy in Brawl, the movie aired just few days ago.

Marioman said:
^Two pages...I was hoping for over 500 trophies at least...

Um... I guess you didn't see the update on Brawlcentral about the trophies, it says theirs 543 trophies.

Back