SSBB video notice

GreyKirby

Fo-Weva Pink!
Sep 18, 2006
In The Real World
Hey guys There is a funny thing in the SSBB video if you guys noticed well im still going to sya lol
Well here is what happens , When they all are GCN versions they turn into much more... Graphicalish ... Mario gets like detailed leather pants and other stuff, Link turns to twilight link type and pikachu gets a bit shaded... And Kirby... well He stays pink ;O Lol Everyone except pikachu and Kirby get a drastic change... Maybe its cause they are a simple design and they couldn't find a way to make them look better lol

but the graphics on the game on that beginning trailer dont seem that good--tell me thats not the true gameplay graphics? i mean theyre good...but definately not the greatest...the gameplay is still gonna consist of 2d fighting right? yeah im pretty sure it is

oh i know i laughed the first time they showed it ebcause everyone gets that graphicall upgrade and kirby stays the same haha.... and pikachu gets some shading... :p GG

the most changed person i would say would be link and pit they look so much diffrent to what they have become the evaltion begin

lol, Snake, after the PS1 game, has always been top graphitized.

I love the graphics, to be honest. Even if they were a little worse, SSB is an epic series.

Back