SSBB Vs HALO3 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vedelkin10

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
May 31, 2007
As it seams, I've read the IGN reports and it looks like SSBB is going to be one of the best games ever, And i mean ever, As things are turning out, I think im willing to wait.. untill ...-.. Feb.. 10/08 ;.;... I mean..

WTF​

But thats for another topic to discuss..
Anyways.. I think that when SSBB comes out.. There is going to be a huge line, Many fans, and millions of Wii's sold for the good of the player and for the awsome somewhat considerate Designers who made the game Supersmashbros. Brawl.. Now i'm going to say this again.. SSBB sales will reach higher than Halo 3 sales "ON ITS FRIST DAY" And i'm couting japan also >O.... Everyone who i know Knows, about SSBB.. and everytime i ask them.. they always say.. "I can't wait for SSBB to come out"... Anyways.. From what i heard from the reports.. This game is going to be a SMASH hit! ( And i ment to say that as corny as it could be :D)..

You're thoughts?...

I could care less which one will outsell the other ^.^ Given that as long as it's a good game to me and I'm content with it for a long time (Yes, this game better have me preoccupied for a long time) than it's a winner in my book.

I don't like Halo 3 because personally that's not my favorite game, but hell Microsoft (It's Microsoft who made it right? Meh w/e) has a winning game nonetheless. =3

Halo 3 will outsell Super Smash. Not to be some kinda hater though.

Besides, I always find people playing Melee more than they did Halo 1 or 2. I'm sure that more people will be seen playing Brawl. It's just much more fun. It's a better party game.

Smash has better replay value. I often got tired of Halo 2. That's just me though.

That's very optimistic, but you have to think...

Halo III (Bungie would have been much better off using the "I's")
was hyped like no other games was hyped ever before. Master Chief was on my Mountain Dew! And the Dew itself was like... his.. sweat...

Yeah, I ran out of examples. But looking back on the amount of hype Nintendo/Sakurai has hyped his/its games, Hyped it will not be, at least among the casual crowd...

:i

I really, really don't like it when people try to compair 2 games that are different.

Halo 3 is a 1st person shooter, Brawl is a fighting game, they are both VERY different, so why compair them?

IT could outsell it but I personally don't care. They are both are/will be great games. But like the person above me they are so diffrent but once smash comes out I'll be done playing halo for a while :D.

There really is no point in discussing this seeing as you already made a thread on this in the past. Also I'm pretty sure the opinions you receive will be very similar to that of your other thread. So with that being said I've decided to close this thread considering this is considered spam. If you have any questions and or concerns regarding the closing of this thread feel free to send me a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back