SSBB vs. Zelda

nic7

Wiichat Member
Aug 22, 2006
Iowa, America
Wii Online Code
8853-1952-9704-6115
This is actually something i have been thinking about for awhile.

What game do you think will sell more and what will be the better game?

I personally say Zelda will out sell Brawl in America because Zelda was the automatic launch title that almost every "gamer" picked up. I think Brawl might now exactly do the same. Don't get me wrong, i think that Brawl will completely beat Zelda in worldwide sales.(Mostly due do to the fact that In japan, zelda doesn't sell extremely well)

But i do think that if people that dont have wiis had to pick up two games when they actually grab wiis when brawl comes out, i think it will be zelda and Brawl. They will get brawl for multiplayer, and zelda for single player. Plus, maybe even a few retailers will drop the price of zelda for the 2007 holiday season spiking sales slightly.

What are your opinions?

I think that SSB:B will be better in sales concerning National and Worldwide results, along with better gameplay... it's extremely anticipated. But it just feels that the gameplay will be better, something you can always go back to,

SSBB hands down.

I mean Zelda's great and all...

But I'd buy SSBB over Zelda in a heartbeat simply because it offers online play (on top of plain old multiplayer (or at least it better have offline multiplayer, Nintendo!)) of the greatest multiplayer game I have ever had the joy of playing (as long as these special moves don't mess up gameplay)

It's hard to imagin, that such an epic game can be out sold buy a Beat'Em Up, but we're talking about Brawl, the most expecting game for the Wii, even more expected than Galaxy in my opinion...

demonflair said:
It's hard to imagin, that such an epic game can be out sold buy a Beat'Em Up, but we're talking about Brawl, the most expecting game for the Wii, even more expected than Galaxy in my opinion...

yeah, i agree EVERYONE wants SSBB. But, its also hard to believe that twillight princess, a game some people are considering the best of all times, could lose to a game that probably wont be in the top 10 games ever.

I feel that while Zelda may be the title a gamer picks up when they buy the Wii, the replay value and fun-factor alone (if its anything like its predecessors) for SSB:B will vault it over Zelda as far as sales go.

JoonKimDDS said:
It's so obvious that SSBB is better than Zelda.
Zelda:TP was CRAP!

could some one not figure out how get past the first dungeon? :D

nic7 said:
could some one not figure out how get past the first dungeon? :D

Lmao..

I personally think ssbb will win.. only because the online/offline multiplayer will play such a huge factor.. I would buy a game that I can replay tons of times with friends/alone and still have a blast each time

On my n64 when i'm bored and decide to plug it in I always play ssb and never Zelda: OoT I have beaten them both but It's not much fun replaying the same big adventure everytime, it's more fun beating the giant hand over and over again than ganondorf

Back