ssbb wifi works!!

Killa9467

WiiChat Member
Nov 13, 2007
New york
Wii Online Code
5201-2718-8040-0689
NOW ITS WORKING GOING AGAINST STRANGERS WORK NOW!!!!!! I JUST PLAYED >.< tell me if it works for u now

it worked for me but it took like 5 tries!
I can't wait for mario kart online... Smash online failed... sadly

well its new and alot of people are trying so it will be laggy alittle but they will fix it

Yeah I think everyone needs to calm down a bit. It's been one day! It will get better. Don't call it a failure just yet, give them a little time.

bamblakopz said:
it worked for me but it took like 5 tries!
I can't wait for mario kart online... Smash online failed... sadly

Its still 2 days within release, Im willing to bet that MK is the same way immidiatly after release.

Pnuts said:
Its still 2 days within release, Im willing to bet that MK is the same way immidiatly after release.

Right when i gor Brawl yesterday it worked fine for five matches or so now its shot, the online with anyone mode is pissing me off.

It keeps dropping WFC connection

Last edited:
Just have some patience, in the first week or so, tons of people will be trying it out, but later on, plenty of people won't play online anymore and capacity will level out.

Pnuts said:

Yep. Mario Strikers was pretty laggy its first few days too.

q?

Haven't got it yet so got a question. Can you use all the characters on wifi battle even the ones you havn't unlocked? Like ROB and Game N Watch

AutumnWind said:
Just have some patience, in the first week or so, tons of people will be trying it out, but later on, plenty of people won't play online anymore and capacity will level out.

It's not even just that; they will buy new servers to balance our needs within a week or two. You're right that we just have to be patient, though.

I can't get my stupid wifi to connect. I dunno why, it is pretty close to my wii.

Back