SSBB Wishes! (And of corse this is stuff that will probably not happen)

zuriku

WiiChat Member
Apr 29, 2007
Uranus
Wii Online Code
6102-2889-1020-7738
Now this topic is for anything that you would want in SSBB, I mean anything so express what ya want-

MY MAIN THINGS ARE

Character creation-
I love would to see character creation for Brawl , It would be great for online gameplay and stats would be awesome to show off in the battles, Along with the clothing i would love to see-

Super Long adventure mode-
I mean this is a part of the game where i really want is to where in the "New Adventure mode"(not sure if its going to be in SSBB, But a/w) i would want this to exsplore a sort of new world so to say, along with this being online so you could just hang out with people-

Story mode-
I would love nothing more on SSBB to have a plot and story line to how all of the character came together, But i guess thats for us to imagine and think :]

Player battle rooms/topics-
I mean by there would be a list of people who create the topic they want on the list of topics from other players that people could just join, It would be constant online gameplay!

well character creation would not make sense for this game.

i would like a longer adventure mode but not to much longer cause thats the fun of the game that you can sit down and play it really fast if you dont have alot of time to play

as for story it kinda has one the master hand is making them fight

i agree with the battle rooms thing. but remember friend codes so that wont happen but i dont mind the friend codes.

my biggest wish is that after you battle online it lets you speak with the people you played against so that you can make friends to play with and not just random people all the time

Belmont said:
my biggest wish is that after you battle online it lets you speak with the people you played against so that you can make friends to play with and not just random people all the time
Not sure about that, I don't want anybody swearing or shouting down at me calling me a "noob" or anything (my experience of Halo 2). Besides, I doubt this would happen. Nintendo is a family console. It's also big in japan and other European countries. The language barrier is still there, and chances are it will only encourage people to swear at each other in different languages. Although it is possible, Pokemon Battle Revolution has that feature (albeit using the DS's microphone)...

I would never do such a thing :) Do you think they'll be doing online tournaments? That would be pretty good...

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
I mean that on all the nintendo online games so far people have found ways to cheat which was made it not fun!
Very true. It ruins the online experience.

Perhaps some sort of code checker, to make sure that everything is in working order before the game starts...

Its sad when people have to cheat to win (at least online - in single player it can be quite fun, playing around with the code).

Single=player or multiplayer is fun with cheats but when you go online it's annoying because it usually affects peoples score.

The story is that Master Hand is a kid and everyone is an action figure and he moves them around and play fights, although his hand ios rarely visually present

I've always imagined Character Creation as well. You'd just choose how they look and then the moves you choose are from all of the other characters. Although it would be unfair because people would figure out how to create the perfect character.

zuriku said:
Now this topic is for anything that you would want in SSBB, I mean anything so express what ya want-

MY MAIN THINGS ARE

Character creation-
I love would to see character creation for Brawl , It would be great for online gameplay and stats would be awesome to show off in the battles, Along with the clothing i would love to see-

Super Long adventure mode-
I mean this is a part of the game where i really want is to where in the "New Adventure mode"(not sure if its going to be in SSBB, But a/w) i would want this to exsplore a sort of new world so to say, along with this being online so you could just hang out with people-

Story mode-
I would love nothing more on SSBB to have a plot and story line to how all of the character came together, But i guess thats for us to imagine and think :]

Player battle rooms/topics-
I mean by there would be a list of people who create the topic they want on the list of topics from other players that people could just join, It would be constant online gameplay!

I was about to flame you to hell, but than I realized that you actually made this thread in an organized manner, and brought up a few good points. I still dont like it, but Ill post anyway.

(Numbers are Mine)
1. Character Creation would take the legacy of SSB to HELL. I am proud to say that nintendo will NEVER let this happen. Are YOU a nintendo character? NO, so why the hell would YOU be in SSB.
2-3. Why not combine story mode and and adventure mode. Make it into one story mode. I could see this being a twist for the better for the series, as long as it wasnt too short. Who knows, maybe theyve already thought of this (and done it, seeing as how long theyve been working on it).

EDIT: Also, Im going to edit something to your list.

Wii Remote/GC Controller Online Settings: Please nintendo, let those of us that want to use the remote and those of us who want to use the controller have TWO DIFFERENT PORTIONS of the online database. I really look forward to using the remote, but I also know that it will be unfair to play against those using the gc controller (given that the gc controller will be much easier to use). I would much rather have two different aspects to the online, than to search for hours for someone else using the remote to have a fair fight with.

Last edited:
Character Creation would ruin the game havnt u realized what most people wanna kno.....WHAT CHARACTERS ARE GONNA BE IN SSBB. Its what makes the game awesome seeing diff nintendo characters fighting and story mode....it would be cool if they put one and made adventure mode longer but you kno that its all about the online play. so a story mode would be extra.

Back