SSBB, Your method of play?

Singhson

****** by Syntax
Dec 20, 2007
Banned by Syntax for no reason, all subscribed thr
Wii Online Code
4237-4091-4421-2313
What form of control will you be using, the wii mote/classic/gamecube controller, it also looks like you can play without the nunchuk, so for me its just the wiimote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZGtUodC-zE&feature=related

Sonic looks kick ass, i can't wait to show the Nintendo crew what Sonic is made of!
Also, are some methods of play superior to other, i know that the case for Tenkaichi 2, with the cube controller you can do crazy more combo's and do your blast attacks much easier and quicker.

Last edited:
I bought a Gc controller just for this game and will be ripping it on when i get brawl

i plan on using the classic controller or wiimote alone. i dont wanna use the cube but if i have to i guess i will.

Gamecube controller...I'm too used from Melee.

Although I'm interested about the Nunchuk style allowing attacks that use movement of the wiimote...might try that out.

Cube Controller or Classic, I really want to try it out, it seems just like the Cube but a lot smaller.:smilewinkgrin:

When I'm playing a serious match and I'm trying to win, I'll use the Cube, but if I'm fighting computers I'll use the Wiimote sideways, to add more challenge to the match.

i going to try to beat single player mode with all controlers but online or when im playing for real then cube

i will try them all, but when playing online, can you join matches that are only gc controller or only horizontal wiimote?

Back