SSBM - Advanced Skills: How Good Are You?

Im- Shoko

I knew of all those WAY before and have already mastered wave dashing with almost every character.

Looks like you got every advanced move...nice job.:cool:

balrogs.pa said:
well if people are gonna keep talking on it might as well keep the conversation going. and you still comment on it too? [STRIKE]wowzah[/STRIKE]!
Well, i brought it back up if you didnt know....and i didnt come here saying, I quote: "gj bumping a two month old topic"

So that [STRIKE]wowzah[/STRIKE] scratch that out is a No-No...tsk,tsk,tskk!:nono:

I've never seen this thread before...I can do 21 of those moves consistently..but I never do them on purpose, they are jus subconsciously in my head and I do them when I have the chance...But I wouldn't consider myself a Legend, haha..it's all in the reflexes.

24 = shoko??
is there some video i can watch or something of him being so good? proof of winning any tournaments? if not i find it extremely silly to say someone is god like based on them telling you they are..

^It was a joke, chill out.

If you are 21-23 then are you a legend? Of course not.

Sovieto said:
24 = shoko??
is there some video i can watch or something of him being so good? proof of winning any tournaments? if not i find it extremely silly to say someone is god like based on them telling you they are..
Thats exactly what i want to see.....thats why i booked a match with him online

Protip: Playing someone online as soon as Brawl comes out is not going to mean anything about how good we are at Melee.

^Hardly true. Many skills will carry over to Brawl. Some may change and some may be introduced, but the better you know melee the better you'll know Brawl.

no no i meant that i have gotten away with just using the basic controls, Spec attacks, Smash attacks just fine. Then again my friends aren't too great, idk hopefully my first online game won't be too much of a wake up call!

Back