ssbm fav stage

Oh, but ummmm, couldn't you just throw an items or use a ranged attack to stop him? And the only way to get out of the charging it up is to attack which takes up time and is often enough time to get a nice attack off from the back or
a ranged one.

in touch with the wii said:
he s rigged because of his b attack its the logest melee attack making it "rigged"

also his a attack, its just his sword, and his overallness, MOst people play with him, maybe cause hes the best, yah! if your debating with me becuase you play as a lot of characters and you still find him fair, fine. but if your doing this because you play as marth as your main and think hes fair...your time is pointless here!

*donkey kong is also slow, while marth is fast, even though donkey kong like you said may have the longest, hes the slowest and marth is a pretty speedy character

I play with alot of Characters. But I agree with that he is abit Cheaper than the others but hes still easy to beat. If your complaining this much about a character being so "Rigged and Hard to beat" than I have to say you are a Noob.

no well, it is entirley possible to beat him, but that dosent change the fact that hes cheap, but if your playing against a pro or someone who plays as him non stop and has become good, its pretty hard, my one friend is pretty much pro with every character and i can beat him while hes any character, (on and off, you know regular matches) but i can never beat him with marth, and he even laughs cause he knows marth is the best, and i even cant beat him with young link, my character ! =X or even ice climbers which is insane!

The better match up against marth would be sheik or samus. Link as well. Don't do Y Link as his projectiles are a bit weaker than link's and he's weaker close range as well. Marth can rape IC's in the air so don't do any air attacks with the IC's. Marth also has the grab range advantage. I recommend switching to another character instead.

Sheik for close range ground attacks, watch out for Marth's attacks and don't attempt to juggle him in air, his attacks will outprioritise yours. For Samus, stick to projectiles, bombs and the charge attack and mix it with close range attacks whenever the opportunity arises.

Not sure if DK would be a good counter against Marth as his moves have so much lag but his range is greater than Marth's.

i also hate that one move by marth that does i think like 40 damage, he turns different colors and dose multiple slices

Marth is by no means equal to everyone else. He is better than alot of characters. But no reason to bash him. Although you can see alot of Fsmash spamming n00bs, to use Marth at a competitive level can be difficult. Like LinkZeldaGame said, use projectiles and try and keep him grounded, Marths arials will eat up a lot of characters. Just keep youself out of his tipper range and try to control the pace.

PS: Your sig says Nintendo: 80, Sony: 20, Microsoft: 30, adding up to 130%, maybe consider fixing it.

Basically yeah, I have no problem defeating a particular character. If they have a long attack range, I just move in while side-stepping or dodging and pummel them. Marth isn't really that hard to defeat, and a character can't be "rigged" if they are defeatable. The only move in the game that pisses me off is DK's (-> A) strong attack, it has a long range and it smacks you so fast that you can't really see it coming during a melee battle.

Any level with items on max...
Final Destination with only pokeballs is really fun.
Fave Character - Ness, cause my mates hate the up and B move, similarly with kirby's Down and B one... "Rob!... stop bricking on my face."

Back