SSBM fave character combos?

Mewtwo's speedy teleporting is easy to use once you get the hang pf it. It comes in handy on stages like Poke Floats,Ice Climbers, Brinstar, and Rainbow Cruise. Mewtwo's attacks are much stronger than Zelda/Shiek.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
but shiek could kick mewtwo's butt because shes so much faster than him
Speed dosen't always win. I can picture u as Shiek running towards me(Mewtwo) and before u touch me I stop u in your tracks with Disable twice to send u flying:p

Sheik is the absolute best, I kick everyone I know's butts. My favorite combo is run at them and press A then use teleport move and burn them higher then u should fall to the ground before them and use ur up A move and KO them...she's so HOT.:lol:

Wii_Rulez said:
Speed dosen't always win. I can picture u as Shiek running towards me(Mewtwo) and before u touch me I stop u in your tracks with Disable twice to send u flying:p

she'll just dodge to the side and kick your psychic ass before you know whats happening

Mr_Stoukaph said:
she'll just dodge to the side and kick your psychic ass before you know whats happening
Mewtwo telapots faster to doge your attack then i would couter with a shadow ball.:p

I can't wait till Brawl comes out so I can show you all how bad ass Mewtwo can be(evil:lol::lol: :lol: )

Why wouldn't he. He's the strongest pokemon character and also he's one of the few villians. It would a mistake not to put Mewtwo back. If not Ness is another Psychic I can count on.

even though mewtwo is slow he is one of my favs and i hope he comes back. but im best with falco and roy and theres a big chance they wont be coming back :(

Mr_Stoukaph said:
even though mewtwo is slow he is one of my favs and i hope he comes back. but im best with falco and roy and theres a big chance they wont be coming back :(

I haven't played SSBM in so long, I forgot mewtwo was slow...but he hovers, thus he is forgiven for his speed.:D Really would be a shame if they droped him. Maybe they'll put another non-nintendo psychic in SSBB...the guy from PsiOps; he could possess people and explode their heads! That's totally kid-friendly, right?:lol:

Lol, ya mewtwo deserves to come back, he brought something unique too ssb that it hadn't seen before...a phsychic kick-ass pokemon

Back