SSBM Help

dds

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
All right so i picked up this game recently and i love it takes me back to the N64 days but i have a few questions. I seemed to unlock 2 new foes but i cant figure out how to unlock more. I assumed it would be by beating the game with different characters but that only gives me there trophy. Can someone explain to me how to unlock new foes and what does beating all the event challenges give you as well as the adventure mode. ALso for the bonus stage with the trophies falling from the sky, how do win at that one??

Sorry for the noobish questions but i wanna enjoy my smash bros experience to the fullest

Thanks in advance

dds said:
ALso for the bonus stage with the trophies falling from the sky, how do win at that one??

As the trophies drop you got to kick/punch the trophies into the cone looking thing in the middle of the stage.

Yeah, you can even download game saves from some sites, but right now there is only one way (that I know of) to move these saves from the computer to a memory card is a thing called MAX Drive, which is basically a GC memory card with a USB port on it and unfortunately, I haven't been able to find one anywhere; if anyone has one, pm me please.:D I beat SSBM a few years ago, but either sold or lost my memory card and I seriously don't feel like beating it again.:D

thanks guys i will be playn that alot now that my wii messed up for the 3rd time......*sigh* at least you know who to blame for the console shortage lol:thumbsup:

Back