SSBM trophies in SSBB?

PrinceLink

Solid Snake, Olimar
Jul 2, 2007
In Zelda's Bed
Well i was bored so i decided to look at all the trophies for SSBM and its seemed like alot of these trophies are ending up to be in SSBB so could this be the hidden list of the new character, items or stages??
Wario, Waluige, Dixxie Kong, Donkey Kong Junior(i think he turned into diddy when the nes came out) Pit, are all trophies in ssbm and most of them are confirmed for ssbb so do you guys notice anything else that might end up in ssbb that was a trophy in ssbm?
heres the list of trophies http://ssbm.detstar.com/trophies/

ZOMG

by your reasoning, we should also get every F-zero character, many jap-only game characters, and many machines and such? WTF?

Oh, and DK Jr. is NOT diddy..... :nonod:

brawny. im bored so ill say ZOMG too o.o ZOMG
Also Assist trophys are in ssbb and that doesnt mean every single char is going to be a character. most of them are going to be assist trophys. So dont think that everyones a character. most of assist trophys.

Now on topic. i think mr ressetti would kick buttux with his pike as an assist

i found collecting the trophies quite pointless yet somewhat fun, but i think your getting a little ahead of your self, i think your getting smash bros fever

i dont fink they have got rid off stickers, go on the ssbb website and look up stickers. It even gives a clue away to there being trophies. I have to agree with this guy about some characters appearing

curtis9735 said:
I think that they got rid of the tropheys for SSBB
They have fun stickers now!! wooohoooo stickers!!!!

OK I know this is off-topic, but did anyone else have the same reaction I did when I saw that sticker update on the site(my reaction being...wtf)? The idea just seems really juvenile to me. Bring back the trophies!!!:O

curtis9735 said:
I think that they got rid of the tropheys for SSBB
They have fun stickers now!! wooohoooo stickers!!!!
trophy.jpg

What was that again?

curtis9735 said:
Are you keeping up with the updates??
They are having stickers now and that picture is from the welcome/title screen.
Never once in that sticker did it say that it is replacing trophies. It kinda hints that trophies are still in.

From smashbros.com-Stickers are easier to get a hold of than trophies.

yeah read this world, it says something along the lines of "in this world trophies are made to fight"

anyways
dk junior=donkey kong
dk=crankey

waluigi=non-deserving playable character

mushroomedmario said:
yeah read this world, it says something along the lines of "in this world trophies are made to fight"
So are you saying trophies are in or out?

mushroomedmario said:
hmm i'm saying trophies have a different role in brawl than in melee, something to do with the subscpace missionary
Well the characters have always been trophies in the games. Look at the 64 intro. But they probaly play a more important role in the subspace emissary.

Back