Sse 81%

phillepino said:
do you guys remember where i can fight the other bosses?
the other bosses? what do you mean? after you complete the sse theres a boss battle mode where you get to face all the bosses again. but really. i dont know what youre talking about

Fight the 3 unlockables not found yet Toon Link (Forest), Wolf (Ruins), Jigglypuff (god knows). Get a crown on every level.

I've been up and down that swamp..
I cant find her

the door to fight Jigglypuff should be after the part you fight Dark Diddy kong.

the only way to get a 100% is to go on the areas that have the green flags on them and go through every door.

Explore every door, get every orange block item, get every trophy. It will likely take awhile to find everything. Some of the stuff is pretty well-hidden. It took me just under 15 hours to complete SSE 100%. If there's a gap that might kill you if you dorp too far, check it for hidden items/door. Keep in mind, too, that there are quite a bit of trophies and orange boxes hidden close to or outside the border of the screen.

80% myself just beat tabuu and unlocked jigglypuff. gona try to explore it a bit more soon.

13+ hours, i idled alot with it on before i realized it kept track of idle time too >.> god forbid when the screen dims the timer stops

also took me a day to realize that stupid great maze had a map, lol. that helped alot!

Default said:
I've been up and down that swamp..
I cant find her
its right after you fight the giant DK, then you shoot through a cannon. if you fire through the cannons too fast youll pass right by the door though.

you have to have beat tabuu first to have this door appear though, as i looked for her before i did and couldnt find it then either.

phillepino said:
do you guys remember where i can fight the other bosses?
Here are the locations of the bosses:

Petey Piranha - Midair Stadium
Rayquaza - The Lake
Porky - The Ruined Zoo
Galleom - The Ruined Hall
Duon - Battleship Halberd Bridge
Ridley - The Research Facility (East)
Meta Ridley - The Subspace Bomb Factory (South)
Tabuu - The Great Maze

I've been going back to fight them again so I can obtain their trophies. Sometimes I have to fight the boss up to 10 times before a trophy platform appears. Not to mention, if the platform appears too early, the boss is still to strong to capture (like capturing Pokemans).

Back