SSX Blur Is Fantastic

WeToYou

WiiChat Member
Jan 20, 2007
My friend is a freelance game reviewer and he got a gig on a couple sites. He got a copy of SSX and is getting one for Sonic soon. I was over at his house watching him play it, it looks amazing. The music is dope, too. He wouldn't let me play, as he needs to beat it and write the review for Monday. :( His brother got to help him explore multiplayer. I wish I could have stayed longer but I had to get home for my dads friend who was set to fix my electricity.

Woah lol, that's one cool friend.

How was the controlls? Did it look easy to use, one of the main reasons I'm buying the game is because of the controlls

ime really hesitating about ssx. i dont know if i will like it, i REALLY liked the demo of AMPED that i played so do you think that i will like SSX.
PLAESAE tell us when he gets the sonic game , lol , i think i wanna get this but i dont know quite yet.

I'll probably rent both and buy one. Probably Sonic, since it has multiplayer games.

....wiiiiiii..... said:
ime really hesitating about ssx. i dont know if i will like it, i REALLY liked the demo of AMPED that i played so do you think that i will like SSX.
PLAESAE tell us when he gets the sonic game , lol , i think i wanna get this but i dont know quite yet.

for a min i thought you said you were hesitent about sex?! lol

anyway are the controllers like a driving game?

ajvchuk said:
Im really excited for SSX, this title never fails! :wink:

I agree...All of the SSX games I've played in the past have been great. With the Wii specific release and controls I think this has the potential to be the best yet! I'm all over this on release day.

Homesrfan said:
Sounds awesome! I would really like to play it! Can't wait until the 27th!

This game is coming out on the 27th of Feb? Is that worldwide? I'm in the US and though it wasn't coming out till mid-march.

Release Date:
US: February 27
Europe: March 16​
Or so i've read...
Can't wait till 16th of march! :( :D

Game reviewers are so lucky. They get free stuff all the time as well as those perks that all gamers dream of. I know a guy who reviews games for a certain magazine for a living and he gets free games and invitations to all these game dev parties all the time. He even got the Wii a week before it was released.
Oh and ya SSX games are really cool indeed. I cant wait to get it.

Back