SSX Blur Review~~IGN~~

I'm guessing it doesn't haven an online mutiplayer thoe?

maybe he means deals like these cosmo

Attachments

• deal.JPG
    deal.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 142
Balls O'Toole said:
maybe he means deals like these cosmo
ahh damn dude now i definitely understand what he was referring to. so how common is it that after a week or so of a games release it will have deals on different sites? i sometimes pick up games on release if i'm interested, is it generally a better idea to wait a little bit and see if the prices decline due to other people getting rid of them quickly? is that what those deals are or are they actual vendors distributing?

Hmm....I was originally gonna rent this game, but now I might consider buying it. I don't know though, I need a lot of money for other various things. And I cant read that attachment, what's on it?

P.S. Yes, I zoomed in, my monitor just sucks.

it does have multiplayer, it just hasnt got online capitbilities.

So I know you probably shouldn't buy a game without all the reviews, etc out there, but after getting bored with the Wii Sports, appalled by Wii Play/Wario Ware, I figured I needed something different, and, like a 10 year old, could not wait for Tiger Woods to come out in a few weeks (I'm in my late 20's).

After getting this yesterday, I am convinced that IGN nailed their review, as I gave up yesterday after winning the first race but not being able to even complete the first halfpipe. I'm hopeful that I will learn the controls in time, as it is a bit more difficult to integrate the consistent controls throughout a longer duration (as opposed to the 1-4 seconds for Wario). In fact, I find the controls very hard, but hope that in after some hours logged, these will become natural...

I would say I'm a moderate game player, and spent about 35 minutes through the tutorials (I hated how they revert to "quit" and take you back to the main menu if you try to rush through), then spent another 10-15 minutes playing 'career' mode. Needless to say, I didn't get the feel, and am hoping that the weekend brings better results!

That being said, I certainly hope to get the "rewarding" aspect of the game in the future, as I was relegated to watching the wife play Animal Crossing for an hour and a half last night after I gave up...anything has to be better than that!

Well, time for the real world again, but thought I would share some of my initial impressions to you folks. In closing, if I would have rented this game, I would have been more annoyed that I could not devote enough time to learning how to play the game well-enough to enjoy it, so I'm glad I purchased it and can move at my own dinosaur pace through the character development process.

Thanks. Is there an option to turn down the volume of the music (or turn it off altogether) so all that you hear is the sound f/x ?

Back