SSX Blur uber moves new video

Nothing coming up. Just this message :
The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.

I could say, I need to wait a few minutes, but it's already been over 10 ;)

Although this looks good I doubt it'll be as good as SSX on tour, which I already have for the ps2. In fact, that reminds me, I've barely played that at all since I bought it :mad: another waste of money there then...

In all honesty the only games I'm interested in for the wii are ones I can't find elsewhere, which is why I'm staying away from the likes of Super monkey ball, tony hawks, ssx...Looking forward to Mario games, metroid etc.

Then eventually Konami Football (obviously the next PES) as I'm sure by then it won't come out for the ps2...

They need to make this less like On Tour and more like Trick or SSX 3. Did anyone really like the 'menuless' interface like I did? It was amazing IMO. Skis were in On Tour also, but I'm not sure about this game anymore.

I really hope it's better than what I think it's going to be.

I'm getting this game for sure. The controls confuse me a bit, though. To do a 360 in the air, do you just basically draw a circle in the air with the Wii remote or how does it work? I really want to know all about the controls before I buy the game. (I know it comes out later this month). So, if anyone has any info about the controls, please tell me! Thanks!

In SSX Blur, how do/ can you "charge up" your rotation trick (spin, flip)? Because in SSX Trickey, you could like press the down button and then when you jumped off of the ramp, your snowboarder would spin at a faster speed than just pressing the down button in the air.

Thanks!

Back