SSX Blur: Ubergrinds

LobitoHusky

Lobito
Jan 27, 2007
Georgia, USA
Wii Online Code
5779-6098-6279-4905
Does anyone know how to ubergrind in Blur? I know it can happen--I've seen the computer-controlled boarders do it once or twice, and I accidentally started an ubergrind myself (on a very short rail, resulting in my falling into last place :p), but I have no idea how. Anyone know?

Oh, really? That was one of the bad parts about SSX Blur, in my opinion because I loved the ubergrinds from SSX: On Tour. If I get anymore information, I will be sure to post it right here!

I was playing SSX: Blur a few days ago and I saw one of my competitors do the handstand Ubergrind from SSX: On Tour. Now, I am convinced that Ubergrinds are possible. Anyone know how to pull them off?

Are you sure just cause a competitor does it that it is possible for you to? Have people tried doing the uber shapes while grinding?

Well, I'm sure that if a competitor did it, its possible for me (or the player) to do it. I've tried that, doesn't work.

I got it! I found out how to do 1 Ubergrind! I found out how to do the handstand grind. All you do is draw the Z Ubertrick while grinding just how you would do it in the air (press A, draw, release A). I haven't tried out drawing any other Ubertricks while grinding, so this is the only Ubergrind I know how to do.

Back