ssx blur?

bgreen82

Mad Wii Gamer
Oct 6, 2007
MN, USA
Wii Online Code
0672-4527-4193-8812
simple. fun or not? worth $30?

edit: just realized this was in wii chat, not gaming. sorry.

Last edited:
yes, worth 30 dollars. controls are good (uber tricks are hard to pull off, take that how you want, good or bad) and graphics are cartoony but not bad. overall its worth it.

Its brilliant! I dont find multiplayer all that fun though.
The controls are the best in any SSX/snowboarding game, althugh be warned the learning curve for them is quite steep.
I'd recommend it, graphics arent lifelike, but certainly look good, and has its own style which is rather cool.
For 30bucks? I'd say you are looking at a bargain!

Definitely worth $30, I got it when it was released and it was worth $50. Game play is good, takes practice to master the ubers, but once you do it's great, not a terribly long game if you are playing just one character but if you want to unlock and win every character it's gonna take awhile. Go get it, the graphics are just fine and don't hinder it at all, in fact the sense of speed is better than any other SSX I would say.

Def get it. you just missed out though. On Friday, Best Buy had it on sale for $14.99...

I'm not sure I'd've paid 50 bucks for it, but it's a game that's actually more complex than critics gave it credit for. Carving can sometimes be a pain, sometimes it's a breeze, so at times the controls can be touch and go, but it's worth 30 smackers.

Back